What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Soil recipe advice

I'm starting to get ready for next run and I have managed to put together the following materials to make 24gal of soil (12x 2gal smart pots):

-More than needed soil from previous grow, which started as atari's light mix with perlite and some amendments and some old soils, and has now been through a cycle (and has received about 500-1000mL of Guano after it was used in AACT)
-Access to perlite
-250g organic tomato fertilizer
-Mykos
-15L worm humus
-Palm Tree Ash 1L (0-1-30)
-Seaweed Powder 2L (0.5-2-0)
-Guano powder 1Kg (2-15-2)
-Guano pellets 1Kg (2-15-2)
-Bat Guano (3-15-4)
-1Kg Diatomaceous earth
-500g Epson salts
-250g Dolomite
-1L of mix from previous soil

Do you think I'm missing something? Will I be able to prepare a decent soil for water-only watering until harvest? Tips on the ratios?

Last edited:
I'm planning on growing some Zamaldelicas on this soil, so I don't want to make the base too hot. I'll top dress for other hungrier strains