What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Distillate: Hand tools and machines for dosing out 100 mg's?

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
240 ml full mason jars.

What is the best tool to use to dose these out? I am thinking a syringe with a specific attachment of some sort if doing it by hand?

Only machines I have found are Chinese and fuck that. They also seem to be made for carts while I am making edibles, although cart manufacturing is in the near future.

Also what tools in general are just handy for dealing with this stuff?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
you can buy empty gelatin capsules? is that the kind of thing you are looking for
im sure they come in a variety of sizes and a syringe would be a good tool to measure out portions

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
F180107~p.eps-650.jpg

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Pipette controller. There's a million different kinds, best to dilute your distillate first and dose the watered down formula out.

Pretty funny how long it took for people to figure out the distillate and now the shit is 3 bucks a gram and everywhere you look people hitting black market pens...

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pipette controller. There's a million different kinds, best to dilute your distillate first and dose the watered down formula out.

Pretty funny how long it took for people to figure out the distillate and now the shit is 3 bucks a gram and everywhere you look people hitting black market pens...

I am making a fortune off of edibles and drinkables...It's wild. I am selling everything I fuckin hate now lol. People want it I am not gonna stoppem. Still got a fire nug for my pipe and insane crumble though /shrug. I am trying to buy one of those really nice live resin machines. I haven't had live resin or rosin yet. Diamonds and sauce are in the making never had it before either. People are telling me its the best extracts but I wanna know how it compares to tier 1 bud like we all grow...So far not a shatter fan (it never has any strong smell i says it mild always compared ot buds and not as good tasting but not bad very clean) and anything CRC and fuck right off.

I am trying to teach my self manufacturing of the new age stuff. I fell behind and I know it just breeding all the time. I need to master other areas right now and perfect time for it with covid and all.

Thanks for help man.