What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

whats your favorite strain for making hash?

Im'One

dry sift, bubble hash, temple balls charas...whatever...whats your favorite strain for hash making and how do you make your hash?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SSSDH and any good Haze, also the old NYCD Red Grapefruitcut.

Hawaiian Haze water works and the New York city Diesel Water works are some of the best Hash I have ever tasted. ( long live that Hash maker)

I like all types of Hash
Sifted,water, charas, rosin
I like BHO but only if others are not available or as good of quality

EsterEssence

Veteran
Blue Dream worked the best for me, dry sift, then separated with screens to get the really good hash. I think the size of the crystals was a big part of it. The only problem is the spider mites liked it too. I make rosin these days so I haven’t grown any blue in awhile...

jjonahjameson

I really enjoy my Apollo 11 as a hash. Smooth smoke, quite potent, and just what the doctor ordered in the morning with a cup of coffee. Nice smooth sailing.
Dry sift from trimming, then pressed into hash. Maybe use the tumbler if I don't feel like doing the whole ice machine thing. I'll bubble bag the trim and either roll it up into a ball or leave it loose and top bowls. I think for now I prefer tumbling and dry sift overall.

I enjoy the sativa hash more, indica is typically too narcotic to my liking. I'm a downer anyways. :D

Attachments

• A11Hash-25,45,73,90,120u.jpg
    A11Hash-25,45,73,90,120u.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 106
  • ApolloHash.jpg
    ApolloHash.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 101

Green81

Veteran
Amnesia Haze makes high quality bubble Hash, I think she's a parent of 'wheres my Bike' which is another super contender for quality bubble and Rosin, also producing 25% on the return....

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Highland Nepalese Grape phenotype of Green Mountain seeds is pretty impressive. The Purple Satellite was also beautiful. Today I made 20 grams of RedPurps. I do ice separation in an antique hand agitating wash machine from 1895. I use full mesh Boltd bags 5 gallon in 190u, 160u, 90u and 45u. With multiple 25 micron screens for drying.
Peace farmerlion

SSSDH and any good Haze, also the old NYCD Red Grapefruitcut.

Hawaiian Haze water works and the New York city Diesel Water works are some of the best Hash I have ever tasted. ( long live that Hash maker)

I like all types of Hash
Sifted,water, charas, rosin
I like BHO but only if others are not available or as good of quality
The SSSDH is my favorite strain to make hash.