What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CryptoCurrency

See how full of shit you are lol.

The Federal Reserve and other national Governments are in the process of making their own “BitCoins”.

Do you really think the Gov’ts will allow competitors?

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Let us see if we are making money. We should be everyday. Any declines will be very small and a good place to put the $1200 corona virus money. :) Use any dip at all to ADD to your positions. When they go you will not want to be chasing them. These are the creme de la creme.

Bitcoin USD 6,809.14 -42.41 -0.62%
Ethereum USD 157.51 +0.87 +0.56%
Chainlink USD 3.3638 -0.0160 -0.47%
Basic Attention Token USD 0.1604 +0.0024 +1.50%

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Anyone with a binance account should double check its OK. My account vanished today. Try to log in and it just says account does not exist.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
Anyone with a binance account should double check its OK. My account vanished today. Try to log in and it just says account does not exist.
Once upon a time we lived by the "gold std". Now currency does not represent a country's holding, but the country's debt. I have lots of markers in my wallet. Who knows what their value is/would/will be worth when "we" call our markers!

gladysvjubb

Veteran
There was a real good rally yesterday afternoon. It just kind of faded throughout the day and night and we are back to where we started from. It is OK.
Bitcoin USD 6,868.86 +33.14 +0.48%
Ethereum USD 159.12 +1.91 +1.21%
Chainlink USD 3.2615 +0.0326 +1.01%
Basic Attention Token USD 0.1643 -0.0006 -0.37%

C

Capra ibex

It all seems like standard unpredictable 'ziggedy-zaggedy-ooh-ahh-ahh' to me.... the same as every other week/month.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Very shortly you will see the cryptos explode. Haven't you noticed the "tightening up" of prices in the past 2-3 weeks?
The run on prices is about to begin. If I were you I would be in place NOW~!!!

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
My account is back. Binance say it didn't happen, google says its happened to lots of people over time. Who knows, at least its back and intact.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Its in tether right now, set to buy btc at 6720. At least one of us will be happy either way. Good luck

gladysvjubb

Veteran
This is it!!! The 4 cryptos that I recommended are in forward motion. I hope everyone got a chance to get on board at wholesale prices.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
We be good.
Bitcoin USD 7,102.86 +2.59 +0.04%
Ethereum USD 171.51 -0.47 -0.27%
Chainlink USD 3.4782 -0.0032 -0.09%
Basic Attention Token USD 0.1676 +0.0030 +1.80%

gladysvjubb

Veteran
It is OK. The BIG move is on now. We have a little time before prices go vertical. i.e. 10-14 days of straight up movement everyday. Just for grins. Put your money on these 4, today.
BTC
ETH
LINK
BAT
You will not be disappointed. I put $50 yesterday morning on BTC at the low and ended up with $83 at the end of the day. My holdings are quite a bit. I have been adding for weeks once I recognized the pattern. JUMP in now.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
All day our portfolio has been locked in a very narrow trading range. This means one thing........BIG price rises ahead, shortly.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Hi everyone. As you can see the prices are rising just like I said they would. There is sooooo much more to go. If you got on the 4 cryptos I recommended, you will do well. If you have not jumped in, I would do it RIGHT NOW!!!* There is no time to waste. No sense in chasing once the blast-off occurs. It is going to occur very soon. 3 axioms I have used to live my life. "Be prepared.""Knowledge is power.""Skill not Luck."*This is my gift to you my friends.

C

Capra ibex

Hi everyone. As you can see the prices are rising just like I said they would. There is sooooo much more to go. If you got on the 4 cryptos I recommended, you will do well. If you have not jumped in, I would do it RIGHT NOW!!!* There is no time to waste. No sense in chasing once the blast-off occurs. It is going to occur very soon. 3 axioms I have used to live my life. "Be prepared.""Knowledge is power.""Skill not Luck."*This is my gift to you my friends.

You sound like a used car salesman.