What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

will the real MTF please stand up

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I ain't saying anyone here doesn't have an AK strain man...I'm just saying that I've read every mtf thread I've seen....and no one started using those two descriptors until I mentioned them...don't think the "tange" cut and "golfball" cut should become part of the historical record as proof someone has a verified Alaskan cut...that's all...

midwestkid

Veteran
I'm with chili on this one. Smelled like tang and golf ball buds.

Interesting snowball effect of words though.

All I'm trying to do is unravel the knot and find my way back to my favorite strain that I lost....

The name game with pot... it's a bit of a nightmare. I am just wondering if the strain I had has taken on a different name?

And in your defense I have read another long story about m.t.f. where someone mentioned golf bud x some other strain as possible building blocks....

I'm not interested in the lineage honestly. I'm just looking for a very specific plant that goes by the name matanuska tundra fire....

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I ain't saying anyone here doesn't have an AK strain man...I'm just saying that I've read every mtf thread I've seen....and no one started using those two descriptors until I mentioned them...don't think the "tange" cut and "golfball" cut should become part of the historical record as proof someone has a verified Alaskan cut...that's all...

Especially now.... You would be surprised how common the tange name is now.... N not at all related to mtf ..... I've seen numerous farms growers growing stuff labeled as tange most sativa dominant .... Most are agent o or tangerine diesel crosses.... Far from mtf....

dsunshine

The mtf I have had for years smells more specifically like grapes. Depending on her diet she can smell sweeter. I know of no true seeds available.