What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Info on The Real Seed Company?

thejact55

Sounds like the 'Malana Cream' phenotype..
Did you save it? Make seed with it?

I feel the same way. Airy bud structure but a calyx that oozed resin with the creamiest smell i have encountered. I have about 300 seeds from her open pollinated from a few malana males. I will be growing them in bulk a little later to find this gem again. I have some dj blue berry that I want to cross it with as well as carry her on pure.

Coughie

I feel the same way. Airy bud structure but a calyx that oozed resin with the creamiest smell i have encountered. I have about 300 seeds from her open pollinated from a few malana males. I will be growing them in bulk a little later to find this gem again. I have some dj blue berry that I want to cross it with as well as carry her on pure.

I have some Malana to go through too, hoping to isolate that 'Malana Cream' pheno into a family of its own... Wondering what else I'll find in the genetics too though, hopefully a second family worth segregating, at least..

Thanks for sharing!

baduy

Hi subrovka.
I do have curently 7 RSC malana cream outdoor(early selection out of 12), bought the seeds this spring. Quite unusual looking plants for some,leafs looking like sage just like the one on your first bud picture.
I notice they really lack vigor and still don't take off yet but none of you reported something like that,when did you buy your seeds? Maybe mine endured something yours didn't as they were moving their office when I ordered,or the MC batch is a bit old,it seems those seeds collected straight from the mountains need to be germinated quite fast. I've read they used to have big germination problems with a relatively old stock of Kumaoni they gave as freebies but the new ones are very healthy (wild boars love them,unfortunately)
Anyway I still hope they will show some magic when flowering.

REALPOTency

Veteran
lebanese is here ,30days for normal service direct from the real seed page,
14 seeds ☺and 10 extra kumaoni

qnsbcm.jpg

thejact55

Enjoy em. I have some.lebanese going now. Compact plants with long serrated leaves. Good luck. I love RSC gear

weedtoker

Veteran
Ordered direct some manipuri packs, came with a "little" more seeds than expected (thanks) and a kumaoni pack.

thejact55

Here you go. First photo is current from my outdoor garden. Starting to put on some frost, with a nice fresh sweet smell I really like. Obviously nice structure, should be a good yeilder.
Others are from an indoor seed run. As you can see, all uniform and very compact. The last photo was earlier than the previous three indoor shots.

Attachments

• 20160612_140556.jpg
    20160612_140556.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 20160612_140531.jpg
    20160612_140531.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 49
  • 20160910_181631.jpg
    20160910_181631.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 55
  • 20160601_185711.jpg
    20160601_185711.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 105_2334.jpg
    105_2334.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 49

REALPOTency

Veteran
hello rsc fans,

this is the chroma for cannabinoids and terps
to FerNanda Devi indoor LED grow ,85 days flower
rc6gxh.jpg

o5w18j.jpg

when I smoked firts i think what this strain have 4-7%thc and meybe 2-4% cbd, 1:1 ratio near,
wrong
10thc,1cbd, 10:1 ratio
the high is sativa ,positive,focus but most important the muscle relax
it will be for THCV?the chroma does not show hope to make an alphacat the next indoor harvest without seed,is very stable, no hermie indoor or outdoor
i love fernanda
good smokes!

Last edited:

REALPOTency

Veteran
the piney smell, i think yes ,
is the fresh part,
the complete smell is like fresh soap to peach sweet fruit some citric undertone

corky1968

Veteran
I don't suppose anyone has info on or a description for Parvati?

ng :tiphat:

The Real Seed Company - Parvati

Region: Himalaya

Genetics: Pure Himalayan Charas Cultivar
Latitude: 32°N
Harvest Date: Late Oct - Beginning November
Height: 3 - 4 metres
Yield: 1 - 2kg of flowers in natural outdoor environment
Characteristics: Highly aromatic black hash strain with possible CBD potential.
Grow Type: Greenhouse or Outdoors

This is an intensely resinous charas cultivar from the famed Parvati Valley growing region of the Indian Himalaya, producing a naturally soft
and oily black charas with a classic rich aroma of spicy fruity hash. Handrubbing of this strain begins in mid-October and finishes in the first
week or two of November. Typically grown on mountain slopes at around 3000m, this particular Parvati variety has an easygoing smoking high
of moderate potency. It is possible that this strain could have a high CBD content with medical potential and is recommend to those looking
for something traditional and flavoursome without the angst and unease of some modern Western varieties.

This may help also.

parvati seeds

baduy

Chopped my ' Malana this morning in the frost. Little bit of PM but they were way beyond ready,should have taken them one week ago I think. Very lanky ladies except one which is a little more stocky and very small yelders. I distinguish two types of smell, one is on the carrot side with something not very nice behind, like if you step on a fresh dung in the middle of a carrot field or if you change a baby diaper after a carrot orgy, the other one is super floral, one of the two of this type is very subtle at first you think it's floral but if you search for which flower it is reminiscent you find. It just smells like first quality hand rubbed fresh charras.
The main problem with this strain to me has been the yeld so far,pretty miserable. The structure of the plant is a bit hazy:very lanky but poor vigor,small foxtails buds, there was a purple one by the way which looked really good,unfortunately it's a shitty carrot pheno. Looking forward for the smoke test to check chemotypes