What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Leaf problem

Blac12

I have 6 autos with 3 having the same problem, is anyone able to help tell me what it is and what to do.

Attachments

• IMG-20180520-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20180520-WA0000.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG-20180520-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20180520-WA0002.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 19

Blac12

I'm using miracle grow soil, not added any nutrients, pH is fine, temp 28, humidity between 40-60, using two 300w led lights and good air flow. 3 plants are fine while the other 3 have this problem.

progro

Where the 3 that have it sitting close together? It looks like some sort of insect attack to me. Familiar too but i cant put my finger on it. They look pretty healthy otherwise. Id maybe spray with an organic pesticide and go from there. Good luck mate.

progro

Where the 3 that have it sitting close together? It looks like some sort of insect attack to me. Familiar too but i cant put my finger on it. They look pretty healthy otherwise. Id maybe spray with an organic pesticide and go from there. Good luck mate.
Just been thinking,
It looks like something I’ve seen on outdoor grown plants and young plants too like yours.

Latest posts

Latest posts