You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Greenpoint Seeds > New threads

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Greenpoint Seeds
New threads Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-01-2018, 12:46 AM #1
nickman

nickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud of
New threads

I REALLY wish more people would start doing more grow journals on Greenpoint’s gear...!!!... It just seems that there’s so little action in the Greenpoint seeds section...

I see a bunch of older threads that seemed to have just died off or the updates just stopped...!!!...

Hopefully there will be a bunch of new threads starting when everyone gets their testers... but we all know what usually happens with that type of thing...!!!... about 50% of the testers will end up actually doing a grow journal...

I’ve got a few packs of seeds I just got from the 420 sale that I’m planing on starting real soon... once I figure out what crosses I’m going to run I’ll most defenitly start up a grow thread...!!!...

Ive got 5 packs: Nightrider, Blizzard Bush, Hibernate, Raindance and Hickok Haze...

I’m most likely going to run like 5 seeds per pack, once I figure out witch packs to run together...
I’m definitely gonna run the Nightrider. Maybe I’ll just also do the Blizzard Bush, Hibernate and Raindance as well... 5 seeds from each pack. Hopefully giving me at least 10 females after sexing is complete...!!!...

We’ll see what happens...!!!...

nickman is offline Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 08:25 PM #2
bsgospel

bsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of light
Hit up the link in my signature. Got Texas butter and blizzard Bush vegging right now. Would've done a thread here but I wanted to consolidate as I'm running other breeders too.
bsgospel is offline Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 08:56 PM #3
Raho

Raho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to all
This forum is moderated.
Note that you cannot "Like" posts.

Try to start a new thread, see what happens.
I tried to create one before the S1's were released and it never showed up.

I understand there are a few people that have a history of trolling GPS here, but to lock down your forum in response is a bad move.
My 2¢

ETA: Strange that Nickman was able to create a new thread at all considering my experience. I have no explanation for that.

“You Can Recognize A Pioneer By The Arrows In His Back.”

Everything x oBoy
Raho is offline Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 11:57 PM #4
Gu~
Vendor

Gu~ is just really niceGu~ is just really niceGu~ is just really niceGu~ is just really niceGu~ is just really niceGu~ is just really niceGu~ is just really niceGu~ is just really niceGu~ is just really nice
No it's simply because I did not know about moderation and how to work it.

I'd like to get moderation removed.
Gu~ is offline Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 02:34 AM #5
Raho

Raho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gu~ View Post
No it's simply because I did not know about moderation and how to work it.

I'd like to get moderation removed.
It's the only explanation I have for what I'm seeing.
I've never managed a forum here, moderated or otherwise.
A PM to Gypsy would probably get you what you need Gu.

“You Can Recognize A Pioneer By The Arrows In His Back.”

Everything x oBoy
Raho is offline Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 06:49 AM #6
ChunkyStool

ChunkyStool is on a distinguished road
I've done business with GU and grown his gear.
He does not discourage negative feedback.
I you aren't happy with a purchase just let him know and he will make it right.
ChunkyStool is offline Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 08:17 PM #7
nickman

nickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raho View Post
This forum is moderated.
Note that you cannot "Like" posts.

Try to start a new thread, see what happens.
I tried to create one before the S1's were released and it never showed up.

I understand there are a few people that have a history of trolling GPS here, but to lock down your forum in response is a bad move.
My 2¢

ETA: Strange that Nickman was able to create a new thread at all considering my experience. I have no explanation for that.
I’ve tried to make other threads before this one... they never made it to the light of day though...!!!...

I just figured the new threads had to be looked over by a mod first...
I do understand about the trolling and not wanting bullshit threads to be posted...
hopefully this will all be sorted out like Gu said...!!!...

nickman is offline Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 07:18 AM #8
nickman

Small seeds...

I’m not trying to be a pain in the ass here but I grabbed 5 packs of seeds during the 420 sale. I ended up opening up all the seed pacs last night just to take a look at the seeds. All the seeds were very small except for the pack of raindance... it just makes me kinda nervous.

Today I went ahead and threw some of the seeds into wet paper towels to germinate them... I did 5 Nightriders, 5 raindance, 5 blizzard bush and 5 Hibernate... I’m really hoping that they all germinate for me... just makes me really nervous about how small they are... some are even kinda pale looking too...
fingers crossed...!!!...

The Hickok Haze looked the worst...they were very small and all of them were a pale tan color with no tiger stripes at all on any of them...

How’s everyone else’s seeds look...

nickman is offline Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 02:56 PM #9
bsgospel

bsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of light
Looked just fine. No germ issues. The Texas butter were a dream to get through infancy.
bsgospel is offline Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 04:06 PM #10
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickman View Post
I’m not trying to be a pain in the ass here but I grabbed 5 packs of seeds during the 420 sale. I ended up opening up all the seed pacs last night just to take a look at the seeds. All the seeds were very small except for the pack of raindance... it just makes me kinda nervous.

Today I went ahead and threw some of the seeds into wet paper towels to germinate them... I did 5 Nightriders, 5 raindance, 5 blizzard bush and 5 Hibernate... I’m really hoping that they all germinate for me... just makes me really nervous about how small they are... some are even kinda pale looking too...
fingers crossed...!!!...

The Hickok Haze looked the worst...they were very small and all of them were a pale tan color with no tiger stripes at all on any of them...

How’s everyone else’s seeds look...
Why don’t you spend the time and soak and grow the seeds instead of complaining EVERY post about something whether it be not being able to figure out how 3rd party billing works or not being able to start a thread or your seeds not ‘looking’ proper to you. You don’t build a company that literally sells drops out in minutes with subpar genetics. Instead of bitching about EVERY little thing you can, SHUT UP AND GROW THEM. At that point start bitching
Badfishy1 is offline Quote