What's new

JOSH D OG

brookie

I guess I will do a grow report on these. One 12 pack germinating now. Two seeds are green and one was cracked open when received. I got these from cannapot hemp shop stealth delivery. Still hoping for 12 out of 12 but really only expecting 9 to pop. Vegging under T5 flowering HPS 600 .

brookie

11 out of 12 germed including the cracked open one. The only non germ was a green seed and it tried hard but never developed a tail. 7 out of 11 shot a root out the bottom of a peat pellet. 4 just did not do anything so i gently removed them from the peat pellets and planted into 20 oz cups of perlite. I will baby these and try to get them up and running. So today I have 11 alive, 7 moving right along and 4 in slo mo.

Josh d og vs casper og

Josh d og vs casper og

Are they fem or reg? I have 4 josh d og regular seeds in and five casper og and they are about 3 weeks old the josh d are making the casper og look like runts lol but it is early days tho

brookie

These are reg's. Looking like I might lose one but its still got a chance so still sitting at 11. I haven't been on the forums for 10 years or so and now everything is OG . Its kinda crazy marketing throwing OG on the end of every strain but whatever works for the kiddies I guess.