What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hammerheads Sunset Sherbert X Amber Cookies

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sherb x Amber I got my eye on.. This girl is different from the others. Vegging a bit slow. Looks to be Sherb dom. I will get pics of the others after they grow out from topping.

picture.php

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is the other Pheno that is prob gonna be the main Phenotype. You can see how different from the pic above. Solid vigor. Grows fast.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These where the last pics taken before harvest. Both smell great. Creamy sherb stink. 1st pheno grew bigger flowers no color.. 2nd pheno had dense flowers and colored up nicely. Either would be a nice keeper. There should be some killer phenos found in this.

picture.php

picture.php

About to flower them.

Hows it going??? Any update???

nickman

Veteran
Beautiful flowers you have there Hammer... just stunning.

Do they really actually have a sherbet smell to them.?.

Just curious but how does one acquire Hammerhead Genetics...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't get any Sweet aromas from the Sherb clone. Not sure what they intended with the name Sherb. There are many that have names that dont have anything to do with there flav/Aroma.

My cross has the same Sherb smell but gives me that creamy aroma. Will see what others get with there testers.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Hows it going??? Any update???

I thought I had posted this up but I did not and am sorry about that Hammer.

I lost 7 to dampening off and the other 2 were male. I am going to pop the last of my seeds I have just been waiting for the heat and humidity to die down. The humidity had been running 80+% at nights here.

I think it is over now and we should be getting it in the mid to upper 30s now. This should help with the dampening off. I am going to switch to a soil mix as well instead of coco.

Again sorry for not getting this posted Hammer. Kind of a bullshit move on my part.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Daaamn Hammer youre killing it. Id love a crack at your beans someday.

Zapadra

I lost 7 to dampening off and the other 2 were male. I am going to pop the last of my seeds I have just been waiting for the heat and humidity to die down. The humidity had been running 80+% at nights here.

I think it is over now and we should be getting it in the mid to upper 30s now. This should help with the dampening off. I am going to switch to a soil mix as well instead of coco.

Again sorry for not getting this posted Hammer. Kind of a bullshit move on my part.

Not really if you're willing to stand up and square what happened/your part/your responsibility/etc etc. Shit happens, most know you're no flake :tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Yep it was. Its your thread. We been posting here since it started.

Last edited: