What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Spanish adventure in Mallorca and Barcelona

belgowiet

My Spanish adventure Part 1

After being 7 months in Spain, I thought let me share this experience with all you ic magers. who are interested in going to Spain and need some more info about it!

Let's start from the beginning...
I had to go to Mallorca for my work, so as a daily smoker I needed to fix some connection before i even got there..
So I went on a search mission (5 full minutes!?! ) on the big interslut and social media to find somebody who deliver through whole Mallorca... Easy as that..
OK arriving Palma de Mallorca in april around 6pm and first thing I do is send a message through telegram and oh yes 2min later I got a message back..
First one.. Is going about there rules and etc that you have to agree.. They make sense¿? but come on.. Second message is there menu (strain list) only weed no hash or extracts unfortunately.
They have like +-7 strain all the time.. Nice menu except there prices 19€ for a white widow as cheapest and 20€ for the other 6 stains .. As mentioned in the rules from the first message, they only sell by 5grams so yes people that's 100 for 5!!!
Ok I really wanted to smoke something so I ordered 10gr, as mentioned in the rules (again) you have to meet at a hotel.. Nope he's not gonna deliver at the airport unfortunately 😂.
So I took a taxi and went to the nearest hotel paid the driver 10€ and arrived at the place of meeting and 1 minute later the driver is there he give me 2 nicely filled bags of black mambo and Bleu city diesel so that's 220€ please? ¿
Yep you also have to pay the delivery. (some rule thing again..)
Unfortunately for me a was working on the other side of the island so that would cost 75€ just for delivery..
OK taking a taxi back to the airport to get my bus transfer,so again 10€.. it's already 240€ for 10gr now..
OK finally arriving at my place to get a better look.
I have to say i didn't expected to be that good! But not good enough to pay 24€ a gram.
The bleu city diesel had more traits from the Bleu side very nice fruity taste- light green- trichs that shine in the light..
The black mambo is just a black domina I think, nothing special just a heavy indica.

Bleu city diesel
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Black mambo
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

belgowiet

Sorry for the worthless pictures I lost my phone few weeks after arriving, so I had to buy one in my new small village.
And oh yes they sell smartphones.. I bought the most expensive one they had The full 85€ ��. So this will be a journal without much Pic's.

I ordered a few times more after that but quality wasn't like in the beginning so I had to find someone else.
And I did, this time the local dealer (and the only one there) of the shitty village a was living in.
An African man who already came 12 years to the same village selling weed and white powder each year 8 months on a row.
Only 8€ a gram for low to Medio quality smoke except in juli and August ¿.. All where automatics and some times some imported African? Ganja.
picture.php

He also had Marrocan hashish.. Super soft smelled like real old school Marrocan hash but it didn't bubble for 1 sec, very strange to see such a good product by the eye and be so worthless at the same time .
But I got a college who only smoked hash
So he had another connection for me.
We ordered a 100g slab straight from a big supplier out Palma to give it a try.
We got Some nice lightly pressed marrocan Polm. But again it wasn't bubbling as I hoped for. Let's say it was a nice smoke for only 4€/gr.

picture.php

picture.php

Unfortunately I didn't find anything spectacular in my 7 months there except a few good buds the first few weeks.
So that's the end of my Mallorca story..
If a go back next season it will be one with full of automatics on my balcony ��
If you don't find it, you grow it

belgowiet

After working 7 months straight I needed some vacation time.
Where do we go? Of course Barcelona - the weed capital of Spain to get some top Q.
My best friend is living there so it wasn't going to be hard to score something to smoke.
After arriving Barcelona we went to the hotel to drop our luggage and head to La Rambla.
At that time I still didn't contacted my friend so still nothing to smoke.. So we got on the Rambla after 1 minute walking a men approached me saying cannabis club-coffeeshop-legal weed. Haha this must be my lucky day ! I thought at that point. Believe me when walking in bcn you will hear this 30x a day I think.
OK Arriving the club after a 2min walk we paid 20€ each for our 1 year membership and we where in!
picture.php

The man give us a little tour.. here are the toilets this is the chill room and here in the back you can buy weed.
So we took a look at the menu.
After getting a little heart attack from the prices on it. We decided to try a few things.
We took the amnesia - hypro cut for 18€/gr - Lemon haze 15€/gr -
Uk cheese 15€/gr and some lemon haze hash for 17€/gr..we all got big grams 1,2 - 1,5 gr which Is normal in bcn clubs I heard.
I must say that I believe they had the real hypro cut at that time - very nice amnesia that looked and tasted incredible. But for 18€ !? Come on.. I buy the same cut back home for 4,5 €/gr.
The lemon haze was nice but unfortunately like so many other lemons I bought in the past they all lean more to the ssh side than to the lemon skunk side.
Then whe got to the UK cheese.. No cheese smell or taste.. A real waste of money..
it reminded me of some old strain I used to smoke +-15 years a go called b52-k2.
Then it whas time to bubble some lemon ��
Finally after 7 months I see hash that bubbles.

picture.php

belgowiet

I tried so many different new hash varieties. But they all taste pretty similar in my opinion.
And that's strange I think.
If you have real lemon haze's - amnesia - cheese etc growing under marrocan sun
And then make on a traditional way hash off it.
I would expect more variation in flavors and smells from each.
Which is funny few months ago I had a very interesting conversation with Ollie on this subject. That I really need to pick up again.
So days go by sitting in the club named haze brothers - after coming here a few times you feel that this club isn't working by the rules really and it's actually more a tourist trap. Most of the people that are hanging around there are wanne be "gangsters" or guys like the on who introduced me to the club. It's actually big business for every new member they bring they get 10€ half of the membership.
I still dint call my friend so I had to go back to the club.
Checking there menu again and find 2 things that are 10€ critical + and dark cream.
First I get the critical he gives me 1,3gr but he's scale is already starting at o.5 so that's o.8g I get, then he takes the cream put he's scale on zero and drop a block of hash on it 1,2gr OK..
Didn't say anything just wanted to smoke a little bit before a met my good friend.
Critical +? ��it just looked like some poor outdoor grown autoflower. No vissable trinch's - dark green-Grey color - no taste or smell on it.
Then I open te dark cream he putted it in some paper because it whas so sticky.
Very soft and oily, almost black in color.
This is something "new" that I see last couple of years going around.
It actually low-medio quality where they add oil to it and you can definitely taste the oil in there no doubt..
And it's a nightmare to roll a joint from, it sticks to everything.. But I'm pretty sure most shops in A'dam would sell it for much more than 10€.
They also had bho and ice o laters but didn't try them ice is going for 20-30€ and oils from 50-60€.
Finally its time to meet my good friend, after a little conversation I'm realizing that this particular club is just a big rip off!
So my friend borrowed me his member card of a club called 66 in the same street as the haze Gangsters club..
oh sorry brothers it whas..
Walking inside the 66 club and I immediately felt more comfortably - chill - relax just like a social club should be.
Checking there menu out and see 3 interesting things.
Amnesia haze for 6€ !
Mendocino purple 8€
And some good old cheese for 8€
The amnesia whas very nice specially for that price. But the Mendocino purple surprised me the most.
After that it whas time for some cheese.. again no cheese smell-taste but it reminded us to a super skunk cut that we had few years back. Not bad and I only paid 8€ for 1,3g...
So days are passing by and it finally time to get back to A'dam.

Last edited:

belgowiet

Arriving the airport and what do I see.. Yes Im 12h to early.. Some miscommunication with my gf.. Yep it happens in the best relation ships ��(me and my girlfriend are both dyslexic so that can bring some hilarious and some times frustrating moment) especially when you arrive 12h to early.
So OK I wasn't going to sit there waiting so I took the metro back to the haze Brothers club. Didn't want to spend much more in that club so I took another critical + 1gr I give 20€ and get 5€ back?? He said I gave you little bit more 1,3.. OK but for 16e there is amnesia on the menu and now your giving me shit for 15e?
Never mind.. just wanted to smoke a little bit and grab something to eat before I left back to the airport. Smoking my 1,3g joint on the way back to the metro station, I'm stoned but not f*uck up.
OK after arriving the airport 30 min later I'm already feeling sober??? Waste of money and time again..
Finally its time to fly back to the good old A'dam.
I must say it whas a very interesting experience And I come back in 3-4 weeks to do some other clubs.
So please people don't become a member of a clubs who sends 20people on the streets every day to attract tourist.
If you wanne join a club just send them a msg through social media and they will be happy to have you as a member.
Barcelona already closed half of it clubs because of this.
I know it isn't smart to put names from clubs here because of the Grey zone they are in.
But I don't care.. if you play by the rules, nothing can happen.
And I don't need clubs who think they are operating a Dutch coffeeshop - This is an SOCIAL Club!!

So this will be the end of part 1
But we come back and this time with a good camera and a few new membership cards..