What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gmo cookies strain michigan?

scrogtom

Was hoping to get to the Cannabis Cup today but couldn't because of work, heard there would be some gmo aka garlic cookies cuts around. Really enjoy the smoke and hearing it's a good yielder as opposed to the forum cut. I'm all over it but completely out of the loop as far new genetics ) :

Badfishy1

Was hoping to get to the Cannabis Cup today but couldn't because of work, heard there would be some gmo aka garlic cookies cuts around. Really enjoy the smoke and hearing it's a good yielder as opposed to the forum cut. I'm all over it but completely out of the loop as far new genetics ) :

Check treetop

scrogtom

Still can't seem to find the gmo... also curious if I could luck out and someone has heard of or has any info on a cheesecake kush strain I just ran, i w a told it was a blue cheese x og kush? All I know is it stretched like a mofo and was a weak stemming pain in ass but beautiful heavy round buds, definitely cheese dominant smell and taste( if your into that). Won't keep her around but she's over 21% undetectable cbd? Really pretty flowers however all triched up nicely. .thanks for any info at all..

djbooyah13

i was able to score the TropicannaBreath & Meatbreath from Thugpug also scored on the SKunkhouse drop of Larry F8 x GMO aka Garlic Cookies maddd excited for these to pop

MasonJS

gmo

gmo

I still have some from the hightimes i got from good life? im pretty sure they were called. Straight fire

Queef

Got thee GMO in flower right now along with a GMOs1 found in a 1/8th of bud from the June htcc..both are just serious lankers shootin whips..both have that same explosive growth vigor.. I wasnt prepared for the stretch. Had to bend them a little from not going into the light.. both cloned real well..the terp profile on the GMO is unreal and definitely deserved the cup win..the buds I got were dripping with kief..see if I can get some pics up later

Mamiko seeds makes the cross ChemD x Gsc..if you don't have access to the cut..

scrogtom

Would love to see pics, rather fascinated with the gmo strain currently. I've only smoked some flower of her and was impressed but have heard she stacks up nice.

scrogtom

Noooo..I'm working 12s this weekend....figures, been searching for 2 months...fuuuuuuuck, was just in AA today and picked up some ehh type stuff today..

Queef

She's got tons of vigor and lank she stretched up past my lights. Plant just wants to grow. To me she smells like my hands have been covered in motor oil all day up to my elbow type shit while holding onto a piece of garlic toast that was found in rotten garbage along with the skunks asshole, chemfunk and gas and topped with a lil cookie dough. There's alot going on with the smell

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I'll hopefully have some cuts of gmo tonight, only thing that sucks is the dude who has them has mites, so I gotta spray his whole room down first, then make the cuts lol

from what Ive seen its a short, thick, bushy, chemdawg growin plant with amazing smells and a solid high.

hate the name but its easy at least, reminds me of some lab bred weed from monsanto or something lol

Nothing short about her. She stretches for 30 days.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
At least 70. She can go 84 no problem but that I know go about 75 days.

I believe dankemshunter said his cup winner was taken at 68 so there's that.