What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

Fiddynut

happening brother! hope your having a great week
christmas is in the air and i am enjoying our night time walks around the neighborhood with all the lights and decorations
plus there is this nice peaceful feeling in the air ; this truely is the most wonderful time of the year
thats so cool that you were reading about something that happened up there, kind of wierd how things can connect in life sometimes
i think the palomar observatory is a world class spot for star gazing and they really do all they can to make it a good place to look at the night sky
all the lights i saw in the area are red or orange so they dont mess with your night vision that much and its up in the mountains so its away from the city lights
i havent heard the song the bears still suck but this hasnt been there year at all
i remember some of those glory years bears fans enjoyed and hopefully they will be able to rebuild here and get back to being a decent team
its all part of the flow of the game but for now it must be fun to be a rival teams fan
its all in good fun and i hope you guys had a great time at the bar
/was it the one with the plane outside? what gun were they auctioning off this time?
have a great week brother and be sure to watch the big rams / patriots game tomorrow night

Good afternoon pop_rocks.
So far so good brother, the week is moving along nicely.
I bet the night time walks are great where your at this time of year. All the seasonal lights and decorations a!ways make the neighborhoods look nicer and more pleasant. I remember riding my motorbike around in the bay aria this time of year and thinking g how strange it is to not have cold and snow, and how odd it was to be on the bike that time of year as well.
I was reading an article about Lou Reed and as soon as I saw the words Palomar Observatory I thought it was quite an interesting connection. I also thought of how cool it would be to look out at the sky from that scope they have there. Maybe you can find something new out there and name it after someone or something someday.
The Bears Still Suck is an old polka song written in 1991 right as the Packers were just getting things back together. It has become an anthem for Packer fans that has stood the test of time. In fact in 91 the packers were a horrible team 4-12 I think. The bears were like 12-4 that year but we knew they still sucked despite their record. The next year,92, Brett Favre came to town and the next year Reggie White joined the packers and the rest was history. For the most part since that song was written the Bears have been on the way down and the Packers have been pretty damn good. People were well behaved at the bar on Sunday but I've seen fist fights break out between Bears and packers fans and more than a few siblings stop talking to each other because one was a fan of the bears and the other the packers. There is a strong rivalry between people from Wisco and others from Illinois anyway and when you throw in the oldest rivalry in the NFL it just gets even more heated.
I hope your having a great day and ill be sure to tune in to the game tomorrow!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
it would be rad to look through the big scope they have at palomar and they are open to the public during certain times of the year
they also have these astronomy events up there where they will have people set up their own telescopes and look at stuff and some will even let you look through their scopes too
but with this covid thing i havent heard much about them getting together like that lately
it it nice with all the decorations and stuff around the city
i need to enjoy them lights while i can because it will be all over beofer you know it, but for now i am just going to appreciate the holidays
yeah it can get heated when rival fans get together and im glad things were casual at the bar this past weekend
the pack has been super lucky for a while picking up b.farve (one of the best qbs to play the game) then to land a.rodgers (also one of the best qbs to play the game)
hopeing for a good game tonight and cant wait for the action on sunday
with the rams playing tonight maybe i will plan something fun to do sunday morning and get outside for a while before the games
have a great day brother and i hope you are all set for a great christmas holiday!

Fiddynut

it would be rad to look through the big scope they have at palomar and they are open to the public during certain times of the year
they also have these astronomy events up there where they will have people set up their own telescopes and look at stuff and some will even let you look through their scopes too
but with this covid thing i havent heard much about them getting together like that lately
it it nice with all the decorations and stuff around the city
i need to enjoy them lights while i can because it will be all over beofer you know it, but for now i am just going to appreciate the holidays
yeah it can get heated when rival fans get together and im glad things were casual at the bar this past weekend
the pack has been super lucky for a while picking up b.farve (one of the best qbs to play the game) then to land a.rodgers (also one of the best qbs to play the game)
hopeing for a good game tonight and cant wait for the action on sunday
with the rams playing tonight maybe i will plan something fun to do sunday morning and get outside for a while before the games
have a great day brother and i hope you are all set for a great christmas holiday!

I totally agree that it would be cool to look through a really good telescope. Even some of those amateur astronomers telescopes would be really cool to look through. I hope after things go back to normal you get to go up there and check the big scope and even mix it up with some of the people that meet up there. I've got to find out where one of those observation arias are around here because you've got me interested in checking it out.
I think that Packers / Bears rivalry is more intense than most because of how long its been going on and how close we are to each other. Even though they are the "green bay" packers many more fans live close to Milwaukee than green bay and Milwaukee and Chicago are less than 100 miles apart. Until Miller park was built the packers played some of their home games in Milwaukee every year. When teams are that close you get a lot of fans at each others Stadiums and they are more in your face so to speak.
I hope we get a good game tonight too. The packers play the afternoon game again on Sunday so I've got some time in the morning to do something with as well!
I hope your having a great day!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
happening fiddy! hope you are having a great friday
rams played last night and won big against the patriots so i kind of have a free sunday this weekend
i will still watch football but i dont have to watch any one game so its kind of eazy breezy for me
i want to get a nice pizza and have been craving one or two of those ny giant pizzas
plus me and the mrs might go on a nice hike in the morning
i hear you about how things are much closer together out where you are at
illinois, wisco and minni are all so close together that i bet it makes for some intersting rivalries
here in california its so different, you can drive for 12 h going north and you are still in california
the mrs would tell me stories about growing up on the the east coast where you could drive less than three hours and be in a totally different state
/or two! she would take trains
you have a great day too and an even better weekend
have you started on your holiday shopping? what are you thinking of doing for the mrs

Fiddynut

happening fiddy! hope you are having a great friday
rams played last night and won big against the patriots so i kind of have a free sunday this weekend
i will still watch football but i dont have to watch any one game so its kind of eazy breezy for me
i want to get a nice pizza and have been craving one or two of those ny giant pizzas
plus me and the mrs might go on a nice hike in the morning
i hear you about how things are much closer together out where you are at
illinois, wisco and minni are all so close together that i bet it makes for some intersting rivalries
here in california its so different, you can drive for 12 h going north and you are still in california
the mrs would tell me stories about growing up on the the east coast where you could drive less than three hours and be in a totally different state
/or two! she would take trains
you have a great day too and an even better weekend
have you started on your holiday shopping? what are you thinking of doing for the mrs

Happy Friday. I'm having a good day so far. I'm glad I don't work outside because its like 36 degrees and we are getting a rain\snow\sleet combo that we call a "wintery mix" today. The forecast is for it to change over to snow as the temps drop tonight and back to the mix with more snow tomorrow. The ground is far from frozen so its not likely that the snow sill stick around for a white Christmas.
Your Rams looked great last night and I must say that I love watching the Patriots struggle. I find their coach and organization to be arrogant. I'd bet that Tom Brady is enjoying his former teams struggles as well.
The packers are set to woop up on the Lions on Sunday afternoon and that should be kind of entertaining.
I'm craving pizza lately too! I've been watching YouTube videos on making pan pizza at home and I think I might give that a shot on Sunday.
I'm going to a buddy's place tonight to watch a live stream of the Primus concert. It will be the first time going to a virtual concert for me and I hope.its the last time because I miss the non virtual kind and I hope we can get back to those soon!
Most of the Midwest is pretty spread out but on the southern part of lake Michigan here you can go from Wisco to Illinois to Indiana to Michigan in just a couple of hours. Trains are a great way to get around on the east cost where things are closer together but there is a nice train that goes from Milwaukee to Chicago if you don't want to drive. A buddy from work moved back to New York city last spring and when I go and visit him I plan on taking a train.
My wife does most of the Christmas shopping and I contribute financially. I do need to get her a couple of things and I should get cracking on that.
Have a great weekend brother!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
a pan pizza would be great fun to make
ive usually just made the regular thin, med crust pizzas when i make them at home but it would be fun to do a pan pizza
you could even do a couple of them so you get a variety of flavors, like a meat one and a cheese/ other meat one for the next
what are the main differences between making a true pizza pie and a thin crust pizza?
that sounds like fun going to a friends house to check out the primus concert, but i can see how its a far cry from going to a real show
at least with movies, you dont really interact with the other movie goers, like you would at a concert
part of teh fun is always the crowd
hope you had a great night and are all set for an even better weekend!

Fiddynut

a pan pizza would be great fun to make
ive usually just made the regular thin, med crust pizzas when i make them at home but it would be fun to do a pan pizza
you could even do a couple of them so you get a variety of flavors, like a meat one and a cheese/ other meat one for the next
what are the main differences between making a true pizza pie and a thin crust pizza?
that sounds like fun going to a friends house to check out the primus concert, but i can see how its a far cry from going to a real show
at least with movies, you dont really interact with the other movie goers, like you would at a concert
part of teh fun is always the crowd
hope you had a great night and are all set for an even better weekend!
I hope you had a great weekend! Mine went way too quick.
Did you get your NY style pizza over the weekend?
My pizza making went really well on Sunday. I used 13x9 inch cake pans and made what they call grandma style pizza. They are kind of like a pan pizza but don't have a super thick crust. After looking at YouTube vids I realized that there are many kinds of pan pizza. Sicilian, grandma's, Detroit and Chicago style and there are many more types of pan style pizza. I can get good dough at a local market so that saves me time. My dough handling skills aren't so good so making a round thin crust is out for me. But its easy to stretch the dough into a pan and add toppings. I use a lot of olive oil in the pan so the dough kind of fries as it cooks and gets nice and brown and crispy. And I used sliced Munster cheese instead of shredded mozzarella, then added green olives, onions and hot Italian sausage. I will be making more of these!
The Primus concert was good but watching a concert on tv is nothing like going to a concert. Its a good way to support people in the music industry and I'm surprised that more bands aren't doing it.
I hope your week is off to a great start buddy!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
happening brother! that pie sounds awesome and i am curious about the differetn types of pan pizza
whats the difference between a chicago style pan pizza ( i guess the kind we thing of hen we hear pan pizza) and grandmas style?
i like how you got the dough premade, we used to make our dough from scratch but started buying it froma local pizza place and then from jimbos/ sprouts later
its pretty good pizza dough and its a lot easier to do than making iot form scratch
love the olive oil idea,man
love that cripsy crust; cut me off a big slice!
we dident get the pizza this weekend
we wended up making thise asian pork ribs and brocolli salad, plus we made some nice deli sandwiches
the football action was all over the place this weekend but it was a lot of fun to watch
i cant wait for tonights game to start
im rolling a couple j's up for before the game and one for after the game when i take my walk around the neighborhood later tongiht
its fun to just walk around enjoying all the lights and the other night and i cant wait for a nice smoke and a stroll in the cold night air
have a great week buddy! how are you doing with your christmas shopping?

Fiddynut

Its really amazing how many takes there are on pizza when you start to search. Its been a while since I've been to Geno's East for Chicago style but my memory tells me that first the crust has a good bit of cornmeal in it, and second the toppings are kind of upside down from a normal pizza. By that I mean you put the cheese right on top of the crust, then the toppings, and the sauce on top of that. With the grandma's I do put a thin layer of cheese above the crust but then I put on the sauce followed by toppings and more cheese on top of that. This keeps the crust from soaking up all the moisture in the sauce and becoming soggy. That and plenty of oil and high heat make for a very crispy crust, which is a must for me.
I love saving time and effort by getting a quality dough from the market. I've got a stand mixer and a bread machine but I doubt I could make dough any better than I can get, in fact I think it would be a lot more work for what would probably be an inferior product. My bro brought over some frozen dough that we thawed and made another pie with and it was really good too. I'm going to have to keep some in the freezer in case I get the craving.
Asian pork ribs sound great as does broccoli salad and sandwiches!
Last nights game sure was exciting if you like offense! I was watching on and off but didn't stay up until the end. Glad I'm not a Browns fan!
I hope.you had a great walk after the game last night.
I'm just about done with the shopping and about ready to just enjoy the season.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
you could also spread some oil on the crust before you layer on the toppings, but i know what you mean about having that layer of fat/ oil between the toppings makes for a better crust
im trying to eat healthier and am getting an early start on the new year
i kind of noticed that i eat a lot of crap and some days would not really eat right at all
i think diet is one of those easy things that you can change that will have a positive effect on your overall health
while the browns arent an easy out, i dont think they are the team cleveland fans are hoping for
we will see how they finish off the season but im just not feeling them right now; buffalo bills are on a whole nuther level
hope you get ego something nice under the tree, or better yet in the food bowl!
merry christmas brother! i hope you are all having a great holiday season

packerfan79

Veteran
What's up jungle mates,

All this pizza talk has me hungry for a good pie. I love to make pizza with the kids. I buy my dough also. The kids love to help in the kitchen. They wife doesn't dig it, to many cooks in the kitchen. I enjoy it, of course I only cook on the weekends, and mostly on the grill or the smoker. I am trying to figure out something different to smoke for new years eve.

@ pop rocks, my fun guy is still around. I'm going to have to get over there soon.

I am a week from harvest. Can't wait. The kush cake is looking incredible.

I had a cloning hick up, to cold better get my heat mat back from mom. I was really disappointed, I have been flipping on harvest day. I decided to flower my moms, got some 5 gallon smart pots coming today. My moms are root bound, so I am going with bigger pots/plants.

Work has been crazy busy, there was only 2 of us in my department. We were way behind when I took over, I am ahead now. No orders due till January. I only work Monday and Tuesday next week, so the count down begins today.

Hope you guys are having a great week.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
happening p'man! good to see you stop by brother
thats great that you get the kids involved with the cooking and even the boys need to know how to cook and take care of themselves
plus pizza is fun to make and it is extra special when you helped make it
it sounds like you are doing really well in your new position and i hope they recognize what you are worth to the company
keep your people happy and treat them like you would like to be treated and they will work their tails off for you
the kush cake sounds rad, are you going to get any pics before you harvest?
i hear you about the cold, its freezing here especially in the late night/ morning hours
hope you and your family are all keeping warm and enjoying the holidays

packerfan79

Veteran
happening p'man! good to see you stop by brother
thats great that you get the kids involved with the cooking and even the boys need to know how to cook and take care of themselves
plus pizza is fun to make and it is extra special when you helped make it
it sounds like you are doing really well in your new position and i hope they recognize what you are worth to the company
keep your people happy and treat them like you would like to be treated and they will work their tails off for you
the kush cake sounds rad, are you going to get any pics before you harvest?
i hear you about the cold, its freezing here especially in the late night/ morning hours
hope you and your family are all keeping warm and enjoying the holidays

I am my people. Lol. I am a department of 1. Which is fine, because we higher through a temp agency, so quality employees are almost nonexistent. I don't have the patience to try and train stupid people.

I got some pics on my Instagram, it's packattack79. I have a hell of a time getting pics to upload here.

Its been pretty cold lately, 28 when I left the house this morning. I bet Fiddynuts would laugh at that "cold ".

Yeah, the kids are big on cooking, we are doing the xmas cookie baking and decorating next week. Its always a ton of fun. Last year my dad, accidentally showered himself in candycane bits. He thought the container was closed and shook it up. Lol. The kids still tease him about it.

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.
Happy hump day!

you could also spread some oil on the crust before you layer on the toppings, but i know what you mean about having that layer of fat/ oil between the toppings makes for a better crust
im trying to eat healthier and am getting an early start on the new year
i kind of noticed that i eat a lot of crap and some days would not really eat right at all
i think diet is one of those easy things that you can change that will have a positive effect on your overall health
while the browns arent an easy out, i dont think they are the team cleveland fans are hoping for
we will see how they finish off the season but im just not feeling them right now; buffalo bills are on a whole nuther level
hope you get ego something nice under the tree, or better yet in the food bowl!
merry christmas brother! i hope you are all having a great holiday season
Your right a layer of oil would help keep that crust from getting soggy. The Sicilian pizza is similar to the grandmas but they par bake the crust for a few minutes which makes for a thicker, more bread like crust but also helps keep it from getting soggy.
I hear you on trying to eat a little more healthy. Come the new year I'm going back to the fundamentals of portion size and higher protein less carb from hat I used a couple years ago to loose a bunch of weight. I don't have as much weight to loose this time but I want to be in the best shape I can for next spring and going forward into mountain biking and boating season. There are so many positive benefits to eating healthy both physical and mental.
Your right the browns have a pretty good record this year despite that beat on Monday! We will see how they do going forward.
Eggo is getting some new stuffed toys and some fancy dog treats this year under the tree. And if its nice he will get some trips to the dog park too!
I hope your having a great week!

What's up jungle mates,

All this pizza talk has me hungry for a good pie. I love to make pizza with the kids. I buy my dough also. The kids love to help in the kitchen. They wife doesn't dig it, to many cooks in the kitchen. I enjoy it, of course I only cook on the weekends, and mostly on the grill or the smoker. I am trying to figure out something different to smoke for new years eve.

@ pop rocks, my fun guy is still around. I'm going to have to get over there soon.

I am a week from harvest. Can't wait. The kush cake is looking incredible.

I had a cloning hick up, to cold better get my heat mat back from mom. I was really disappointed, I have been flipping on harvest day. I decided to flower my moms, got some 5 gallon smart pots coming today. My moms are root bound, so I am going with bigger pots/plants.

Work has been crazy busy, there was only 2 of us in my department. We were way behind when I took over, I am ahead now. No orders due till January. I only work Monday and Tuesday next week, so the count down begins today.

Hope you guys are having a great week.

I am my people. Lol. I am a department of 1. Which is fine, because we higher through a temp agency, so quality employees are almost nonexistent. I don't have the patience to try and train stupid people.

I got some pics on my Instagram, it's packattack79. I have a hell of a time getting pics to upload here.

Its been pretty cold lately, 28 when I left the house this morning. I bet Fiddynuts would laugh at that "cold ".

Yeah, the kids are big on cooking, we are doing the xmas cookie baking and decorating next week. Its always a ton of fun. Last year my dad, accidentally showered himself in candycane bits. He thought the container was closed and shook it up. Lol. The kids still tease him about it.

Good afternoon Packerfan.
Pizza is a great thing to make with your kids. Like pop said, kids need to learn how to cook because eventually they will need to feed themselves. Breakfast stuff like pan cakes and French toast are great things for kids to learn as well and simple enough too!
If your looking to cook\smoke\grill something new I recommend going on YouTube and search grilling and smoking meat and let it start directing you to random cooks people are doing. I get a lot of ideas and there are no shortages of people posting vids of them cooking up something unique. Bbq forums are a good place to get some ideas as well.
I hope your harvest goes smoothly and the kush cake is as good as it looks. I will have to try to figure out how to use Instagram so I can check some pics!
Your right that 28 degrees isn't very cold by our standards for winter temps but its still chilly if you ask me. Its the 28 below zero shit that I can't stand I hope we don't get any of that this year!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
im glad im not the only one who has trouble with getting on instagram
i went there and htey wanted me to sign up to see the pics
i aso tried searching your name but it came up with random stuff
i dont care where you are at, 28* is cold! you can just leave your beer outside, no need for refrigeration at those temps
/wasnt it rolling rock that said to enjoy at like 33*
keep those kids busy and enjoy the holidays my man! christmas cookies sound like a lot of fun

i bet eggo would love a few trips to the dog park and just getting outside
im wishing i had a dog more and more lately
i talked to you a while back about some prpblems i was having fiddy and they have only gotten worse
i dont know what to do and am just looking at my options from here but even the best case scenarios suck
oh well, life goes on
the health kick is as much about being able to do the things i like as it is about not wanting to be old and decrepit before my time
those pizzas sound rad and i might have to get my bake on here soon

have a great night my friends!

Fiddynut

im glad im not the only one who has trouble with getting on instagram
i went there and htey wanted me to sign up to see the pics
i aso tried searching your name but it came up with random stuff
i dont care where you are at, 28* is cold! you can just leave your beer outside, no need for refrigeration at those temps
/wasnt it rolling rock that said to enjoy at like 33*
keep those kids busy and enjoy the holidays my man! christmas cookies sound like a lot of fun

i bet eggo would love a few trips to the dog park and just getting outside
im wishing i had a dog more and more lately
i talked to you a while back about some prpblems i was having fiddy and they have only gotten worse
i dont know what to do and am just looking at my options from here but even the best case scenarios suck
oh well, life goes on
the health kick is as much about being able to do the things i like as it is about not wanting to be old and decrepit before my time
those pizzas sound rad and i might have to get my bake on here soon

have a great night my friends!

I think I only tried to go on Instagram a couple of times because I was directed there to find info on some breeders and genetics. It seems like its the new Facebook or something like that and a lot of the younger people use it. If I remember it wanted me to get an app and set up an account as well. I'm going to see about getting the app after this reply and set up an account if all goes well. I know there is a lot of cannabis related info there and maybe it will be fun to try something different.
Yep I'd say 28 degrees feels chilly wherever you live. It is really nice to be able to put a 12 pack outside to cool down. And if you make something like a big pot of chilli and want to refrigerate what's left over its convenient to put that outside to chill, it saves space in the refrigerator.
Eggo loves the dog park and with all the cold nights lately the ground has frozen so we can take him without his getting all muddy. It gets so sloppy at the dog park when its wet that we have had to take him straight from the park to the do it yourself dog wash place because he was so muddy.
I know the feeling of not having a dog and wishing you did. There is a lot of freedom in not having the responsibility as well. I'm sure when the time is right a dog will find you brother!
I'm really sorry to hear your still having issues and especially that they are getting worse. Its a really tough time of year to be dealing with that. Sometimes things happen for a reason, even though it doesn't seem like it at the time. Keep your head up man.
I totally hear you about wanting to keep in shape. Aging is hard enough when your in shape and much worse if you aren't taking care of yourself. I smoked cigarettes for many years and even though I quit a few years ago I feel like I must have done damage to my body and need to be extra careful now days.
Get your pizza on for sure buddy!
I don't know why but the Packers play Saturday night this week so that will be fun to watch.
When do the Rams play this week?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
thanks man! im sure i will find a new friend when the time is right
thats great that you guys are able to hit up the dog park more and i hope eggo is having a great time
plus it must be fun to get out and enjoy the cold nights
let me know how that instagram thing goes, if you like it i might sign up too
i used to smoke too but i hear if you stop smoking for long enough, your body will heal
its been over 15y since i smoked regularly
i would be worried to leave a big pot of chili outside at night because of all the racoons and possum we get here, but that is so cool you cna do that
/maybe i could build a little storage box or even just put a cooler out to protect my grub
rams play sunday at 1p pst, the late game
we are getting the saturday football because its getting close to the playoffs
we get two good games sat, plus a bunch of ball on sunday
love saturday night games and i cant wait for this weekends action to begin
thanks again brother!

Fiddynut

thanks man! im sure i will find a new friend when the time is right
thats great that you guys are able to hit up the dog park more and i hope eggo is having a great time
plus it must be fun to get out and enjoy the cold nights
let me know how that instagram thing goes, if you like it i might sign up too
i used to smoke too but i hear if you stop smoking for long enough, your body will heal
its been over 15y since i smoked regularly
i would be worried to leave a big pot of chili outside at night because of all the racoons and possum we get here, but that is so cool you cna do that
/maybe i could build a little storage box or even just put a cooler out to protect my grub
rams play sunday at 1p pst, the late game
we are getting the saturday football because its getting close to the playoffs
we get two good games sat, plus a bunch of ball on sunday
love saturday night games and i cant wait for this weekends action to begin
thanks again brother!

In addition to the frozen ground being good for the dog park its also looking like we are going to have some good mountain biking weather. Riding frozen dirt trails is a lot of fun. Its almost like a concrete trail but with all the ruts and rocks and roots. Lots of traction and almost no rolling resistance so its super fast. I'm going riding tomorrow after work!
I was able to get on the 'gram yesterday. I had to download the app, then create a profile, kind of like icmag or Facebook. Then to see 'packs pictures I had to "follow" him, like a friend request I think. After he accepts your in and can see whatever is posted. In addition to some tasty looking buds he's got some sexy pics of some food on there. Ribs, pork butt, chickens all looking great! I'm not sure how much time ill spend on the app but at least I can see what its all about!
Good job being smoke free for so long brother. After that many years I'm sure that your risks are close to someone's who never smoked!
Your right that you have to.watch for critters when !saving food outside. I usually have mine up and out of the way, like in my Webber with the cover on and I'm lucky we don't have raccoons around the yard. Those raccoons are clever and it would be hard to keep them from helping themselves to a meal!
I have a double dose of football on Saturday with my Wisconsin Badgers playing in the afternoon and my Packers at night. I'm sure ill be tuning in on Sunday too!
Enjoy the games this weekend!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
you bet i will be enjoying a fun weekedn of football!
i cant wait
thats cool you get a double helping on saturday, im looking forward to the pack game and also the bills play
/second best team in the afc
yeah racoons are super smart and can get into all kinds of things
maybe having a dog at the house helps because i remember when we had ukie we dident have half the problems with them; they must have been able to smell her and i think they can just tell that something bigger lives in the vicinity
thats awesome that you were able to get in the gram' and i might have to get in on this too
especially if p'man has food pics up too!
i never rode on frozen ground but you are right about how once the ground gets to a certain hardness its almost like riding on concrete or sanstone
the traction goes way up and your tires just seem to grip; we call it hero dirt
hope you get in a great ride and are enjoying your weekend buddy!
i cant believe that next week is christmas!

Fiddynut

you bet i will be enjoying a fun weekedn of football!
i cant wait
thats cool you get a double helping on saturday, im looking forward to the pack game and also the bills play
/second best team in the afc
yeah racoons are super smart and can get into all kinds of things
maybe having a dog at the house helps because i remember when we had ukie we dident have half the problems with them; they must have been able to smell her and i think they can just tell that something bigger lives in the vicinity
thats awesome that you were able to get in the gram' and i might have to get in on this too
especially if p'man has food pics up too!
i never rode on frozen ground but you are right about how once the ground gets to a certain hardness its almost like riding on concrete or sanstone
the traction goes way up and your tires just seem to grip; we call it hero dirt
hope you get in a great ride and are enjoying your weekend buddy!
i cant believe that next week is christmas!
Greetings pop_rocks.
Happy Monday! I have the day off work so it doesn't even feel like a Monday here.
I hope you enjoyed the games this weekend. The Packer game was good on saturday night and there was a lot of crazy action in the Bears - Vikings game on Sunday. We didn't get the afternoon game here on Sunday but I saw the jets won and they were calling it the second biggest upset in NFL history. Just goes to show that they are all great players and any team can win on Sunday. Every team seems to have an off game or two in the season and I'm sure the Rams will be back to themselves next week.
I think your right about the dog keeping the raccoons out. In fact I think that because just about everyone in the neighbourhood has a dog or two the raccoons just avoid this aria. They know its not their territory. Skunks and opossum don't seem to mind the dogs but I haven't seen any skunks since Eggo killed the one last summer or the summer before that.
There was more moisture from the last snow than I thought and the trails were a bit slippery, even a couple inches of snow in some shaded sections. There was more traction than I though there would be on the slushy trails but I had to ride a lot slower than if the trails were clear.
I can't believe its only a few days until Christmas either and I'm looking forward to a short work week and a few days off for the holidays!
I hope your week is off to a good start brother!