What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

packerfan79

Veteran
What's up jungle mates.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

@Fiddynuts I have seen the little bud out of the center of the leaf thing before. I think it was the Sparky that came from a local pollen chunker. That plant had fan leaves bigger than my head.

I have been getting into football again lately. I am watching the game now. If Washington pulls it off I get 175 from the pool at work. Looks like it's going to be an interesting 4th quarter. Definitely can't complain about 3-0 start for my Packers.

I ordered a 240 watt quantum board led. Super excited. I should have my clones in flower next weekend. It's about damn time . Let's see if 3rd times the charm.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
our man p'fan! hope things are getting back to normal at home brother
the packers are off to a good start and its been a fun season
keep us posted on how you like the leds my man, ive been thinking of running a light or two but dont know if i really want to ditch my fat bulbs just yet

packerfan79

Veteran
our man p'fan! hope things are getting back to normal at home brother
the packers are off to a good start and its been a fun season
keep us posted on how you like the leds my man, ive been thinking of running a light or two but dont know if i really want to ditch my fat bulbs just yet

Lol, I got bulbs, and ballast galore, in boxes in the garage. I have a feeling you will never go back. They can be pricey, but their are deals to be had. I got mine as a kit. Saved about 100$ over hlg. I could have ordered it from China, but with shipping it would have only saved me 15 bucks, plus a couple weeks in transit.

I got the v2 that has the far red in it. I seen a v3 out now, that has UV also, but didn't want to spend the extra money.

I will let you know. For now it's going to be used for veg, with it dimmed to 50 % ish. Still plenty of light for my needs.

Life is finally getting back to normal.

Fiddynut

happening brother! hope your week is off to a great start
the smoked sandwiches sound awesome, even if it dident come out like you had hoped
/were the seasonings not right or was it just a little bit too salty?
i like your choice of toppings! pickles,onions and mustard sounds like a winning combination
i had fun watching the games this weekend but the rams v browns kept me on the edge of my seat sunday night
ravens looked solid in their loss to kc, l.jackson is on track to have a great year
gb is one of the last 3-0 teams and they look legit for sure
did you have a chance to smoke on any of the leaf buds? its a crazy phenomenon for sure but i wonder if its just a novel mutation
so my friend sent me some enw pics and the plants are doing great as expected
the first rounders are getting close to harvest and the late arrival, the obilisk is growing like mad!

here is the first lady, the blanc jacque #1

she is really filling out and has a nice sparkle to her
i am thinking she might be coming down as early as this weekend, but we will see
she is growing super fast and has a nice pungent sweet smell to her

he sister is just as nice, only a little shorter

same look and smell, just more compact
we did some heavy defoliation last friday, pulling off any of the leafs that looked like they were more than half yellow
/you can tell the older leafs because they turn this light yellow color and seem to become thinner

and the last to class, the obelsik

while she from a later seed run she has already outgrown her older sisters and she still hasent hit her explosive growth stage
big and green she is really looking nice
its still too early to comment on smells but she has this very distinct "pot" smell and im sure she will start throwing off distinct odors in the next few weeks

"I hope you had a great weekend too man and let's kick some ass this week!"
thanks brother! let do this

Good afternoon pop_rocks.
So far so good this week!
I sure do love a nice hot pastrami sandwich. They were ok but the soaking pulled out a lot of the pickling spice and not enough of the salt which left the pastrami salty and kind of lacking flavor. I saw the corned beef on sale at the grocery store and figured I'd give it a shot but next time I'll do my own pickling. I have a dry and a wet brine recipe and both work great on brisket.
I'm glad you enjoyed the games last weekend. I was watching the Bears last night and it looked so one sided that I turned it off before halftime. The Bears were getting turnovers like the packers have been getting.
I really don't remember if I smoked the leaf bud or not. It was a tiny bud before drying so not sure what would have been left after that. The rest of the plant was bland and weak in flavor and potency.
Your BJ 1&2 are looking great. They are putting the weight on fast! The all look really happy. They must be loving that California sun man! It sounds like they have a nice scent to them as well. Great job with these girls man! That obilsik looks great too. She is getting huge. I've heard talk of "super autos" that get really big, she must be one of those. I know exactly what you mean by that distinct "pot" smell. Keep up the good work brother!

Fiddynut

What's up jungle mates.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

@Fiddynuts I have seen the little bud out of the center of the leaf thing before. I think it was the Sparky that came from a local pollen chunker. That plant had fan leaves bigger than my head.

I have been getting into football again lately. I am watching the game now. If Washington pulls it off I get 175 from the pool at work. Looks like it's going to be an interesting 4th quarter. Definitely can't complain about 3-0 start for my Packers.

I ordered a 240 watt quantum board led. Super excited. I should have my clones in flower next weekend. It's about damn time . Let's see if 3rd times the charm.

Good afternoon Packerfan.
I think I remember you mentioning that you dpsaw a similar leaf bud back when I post about this when I had that plant. Odd but not unheard of.
I've been digging the football more this year as well. For me I think the coaching changes in Green Bay have been what's allowed me to pay more attention. I was so sick of the old regime.
I defenatly want to give LED a try soon. I'm thinking about adding a small tent for extra pheno hunting and maybe a LED would be appropriate for that.
I'm glad you are getting close to having some girls in flower soon. Rock this grow brother!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
yesterday was the first offical day of fall and there was a nice chill in the air
it cooled off nicely last night and we woke up to thick patchy fog this morning
halloween is right around the corner and i know a bunch of you j'bunnies are all about the holliday
im ready for a change in season and cant wait for the holidays

i will have to look into the leds one of these days p'fan
i dont mind paying a little money up front if it improves the garden in the end
the reduced heat would be great and they draw less electricity but im still on the fence
you mention that you are only using them in veg? have you tried flowering out a grow under leds?
glad to hear things are settling down and home and i hope the kids are all doing well

i love a nice pastrami sandiwch too fiddynut, throw some sour kraut on top wiht a good mustard and you are talking first class eating
that sucks that the corned beef let you down but it still sounds good
what is the main difference between your wet and dry pickle recipes?
/water?
the bears defense came to play last night and looked good against the redskins
they are in a red hot nfc north so its going to take a little more this year to reach the post season
bears v minni should be a good game and hopefully their defense can slow down the vikings run game
i would call this the game of the week but the real game i going to be the pats v buffalo
both teams are 3-0 and look good on both sides of the ball
thanks for commenting on the plants brother!
they are just impressing me more every week and i cant wait to burn some and see how she smokes
the obilisk is really out doing herself and i wish i had more of her in the lineup for sure
its hard to tell from such a small sample size (one plant) but she really looks special
we will see how she finishes but so far she is big and beautiful and super easy to grow

hope everyone is having a great day and enjoying the week!

packerfan79

Veteran
yesterday was the first offical day of fall and there was a nice chill in the air
halloween is right around the corner and i know a bunch of you j'bunnies are all about the holliday

the reduced heat would be great and they draw less electricity but im still on the fence
you mention that you are only using them in veg? have you tried flowering out a grow under leds?
glad to hear things are settling down and home and i hope the kids are all doing well

i love a nice pastrami sandiwch too fiddynut, throw some sour kraut on top wiht a good mustard and you are talking first class eating
/water?
they are in a red hot nfc north so its going to take a little more this year to reach the post season
bears v minni should be a good game and hopefully their defense can slow down the vikings run game
i would call this the game of the week but the real game i going to be the pats v buffalo
they are just impressing me more every week and i cant wait to burn some and see how she smokes
the obilisk is really out doing herself and i wish i had more of her in the lineup for sure
its hard to tell from such a small sample size (one plant) but she really looks special
we will see how she finishes but so far she is big and beautiful and super easy to grow

I have only been running led since I moved to the new house. I have a 200 watt led in my closet cabinet. Best crop so far was 9 ounces. That was a seed run, so with the right strain I think I should be able to hit 12 ounces.

Fiddynut

/water?

It's been feeling like fall a bit here too. Most days have still been nice and warm but the nights have been cool. I think I heard that we are expected to get down to the high 40's tonight. It's great sleeping weather. I look forward to enjoying what I hope will be a nice fall this year. It even stayed dry enough to open the trails and I got a nice mountain bike ride in this morning.
I'm really looking forward to Halloween this year. I've got a trip to Utah coming up in October. We are flying into Vegas and then taking bikes up into Utah for a group ride. We will be there for just a coup,e days but it's better than being at work. Then after I get back it's our annual Halloween party the Saturday before Halloween. Then on Halloween night it's the TOOL concert and that shit is going to be kick ass. I'm going to take a bunch of shrooms for the show, plus when the show is over 20 something thousand tool fans will be unleashed on Milwaukee downtown when everyone is out celebrating. Madness!
The main difference is the water and pink salt (curing salt) in the wet brine. I like the dry brine for its simplicity but the wet brine is good for making some in advance since they actually cure the meat and make it safe to store for a bit. If your interested I'd be glad to post one or both recipes.
Yep the Bears looked pretty good. I see the packers play on Thursday night again already. I have mixed feelings about Thursday night games and the packers are playing their second of the year allready in week 4. That is going to conflict with my Brewers game. I guess I'll be switching back and fourth.
I'm glad that all is well with you and your garden!

Fiddynut

I have only been running led since I moved to the new house. I have a 200 watt led in my closet cabinet. Best crop so far was 9 ounces. That was a seed run, so with the right strain I think I should be able to hit 12 ounces.
Oh man nine zips from a 200w light sounds great. I usually don't get that much with my 600w HPS.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
wow packman, 1/2lb+ from 200w is knocking it out of the park!
how big is this closet and what were your temps like during the grow (also what was the ambient temps outdoors); did you run an ac or co2?
keep on kicking ass brother

wow man, it sounds like you have a full dance card fiddy!
so you got tickets to tool? a friend was talking about that today and i guess the local show is sold out and tickets are going for a grip and some change
if you can post pics and share the experience with us all here on ic_mag
i know there are a few tool fans in the tribe and i would love to tag along on this one
halloween night is thursday and im planning on taking the friday after off
when you do your dry cure do you use regular salt instead of the pink curing salt?
i bet both taste really good and would dig it if you would post up the recipes when you get a chance
sounds like you have your night all set for tomorrow and i hope you enjoy both games
getting close to the weekend and we might be getting close to harvest time for the two blanc jacques
i will have to wait and see how they look but they seem to be growing at a phenomenal rate; ive been really impressed with arids afterthought autos
harvesting is just the start i cant wait for the fun to begin!

Rodehazrd

Hello there Jungle Tribe
Fall has arrived on our calendar only. I had a little shower but mostly still hot and dry with a south wind. The acorns are falling from the chestnut oaks. They're the size of a half dollar and coming from a 70 foot tree they have quite a bit of speed. One just missed my scissor hand as I trimmed my freshly cut Bangi Haze out on the ridge. I think I have over a pound from the three girls. They're hanging in the empty flower chamber now for two days. The sour OG shows clear trich's still so she's still out there.
We had a spur of the moment cook out on my deck over the weekend and several neighbors came. One couple who don't smoke became very alarmed over my propane leak. The sour og is 50 yards out the south ridge but this hot south wind brought it right up to the yard. I pointed out wind direction and blamed it on the night blooming jasmine. They know we smoke but not about the grow. I had forgotten just how loud the 818 is. I may have to add another can filter in the flower room when I put her in there to dry. I think she will go a couple more weeks since she started a lot later than the Bangi and she's a seed plant too where the Bangi was clones. She has some rock hard buds stinking to high high heaven. I hope we get some really cool nights soon so she can do her strange color thing.
I have emptied the flower room of lights and took out a sliding mirror door I was using there. I think the mites were hiding in the tracks, any way its gone and the room has been cleaned. I plan another bleach scrub when the drying is done and reline with some insulated foil for the winter. Anything to stop those pesky spider mites showing up week 5 of flower.
Hey Fiddy
I'm looking for a sleepy indica strain, you grew the gorilla bubble didn't you? Was that the Tony Green one? I want to place a GLG order soon and the description is confusing to me with all those choices of bx2,3, or one called third row back. I want to smoke it late when I take my CBD so hopefully I can sleep more than 5 hours. I love being up early but 3 am sucks.
I hope I have nice pix soon of the 818 going purple.
Stay safe guys

Fiddynut

wow packman, 1/2lb+ from 200w is knocking it out of the park!
how big is this closet and what were your temps like during the grow (also what was the ambient temps outdoors); did you run an ac or co2?
keep on kicking ass brother

wow man, it sounds like you have a full dance card fiddy!
so you got tickets to tool? a friend was talking about that today and i guess the local show is sold out and tickets are going for a grip and some change
if you can post pics and share the experience with us all here on ic_mag
i know there are a few tool fans in the tribe and i would love to tag along on this one
halloween night is thursday and im planning on taking the friday after off
when you do your dry cure do you use regular salt instead of the pink curing salt?
i bet both taste really good and would dig it if you would post up the recipes when you get a chance
sounds like you have your night all set for tomorrow and i hope you enjoy both games
getting close to the weekend and we might be getting close to harvest time for the two blanc jacques
i will have to wait and see how they look but they seem to be growing at a phenomenal rate; ive been really impressed with arids afterthought autos
harvesting is just the start i cant wait for the fun to begin!
Yes October is going to be a busy month, especially the last couple weeks.
We got our tool tickets the day they went on sale. My bro happened to be off work so he was able to get online and buy as soon as they went on sale. It's going to be he and a buddy of his and the wife and I at the concert. It's been so long and they jsut don't tour enough and I was afrade this might be the last chance to see them, plus it being on Halloween I had to go. Tickets from ticketmaster (fucking greedy scammers) were 125 plus fees we paid about 175 per seat. Not a cheap date but as I said it's not something you get to do every day and I've payed more for dead and co tickets for wrigley last summer. I will defenatly get some pics, actually since my wife will be there she will probably do most of the picture taking because that's her thing, and I'll share them here for sure. Needless to say we all took Friday off after the show and all the Halloween crazyness that will go down after the show. The show is at the brand new Milwaukee Bucks stadium and for the Holliday they are making that whole area of downtown the "fear district" because the Bucks slogan is "fear the dear", so it's going to be a crazy scene down there after the show.
The dry brine uses kosher salt and common spices that you probably have in your pantry. They are both good but the dry brine is easy and you don't need any special ingredients. I don't have my books here at work but I'll post up the recipes in the next couple days when I get a chance.
I hope you have a good harvest this weekend and everything goes well! Those plants are looking great and should give you some killer smoke. I hope we get to see a few last pics of them before they get the chop.
I hope you are having a good day and enjoy the packer game tonight. Go pack go!

Fiddynut

Hello there Jungle Tribe
Fall has arrived on our calendar only. I had a little shower but mostly still hot and dry with a south wind. The acorns are falling from the chestnut oaks. They're the size of a half dollar and coming from a 70 foot tree they have quite a bit of speed. One just missed my scissor hand as I trimmed my freshly cut Bangi Haze out on the ridge. I think I have over a pound from the three girls. They're hanging in the empty flower chamber now for two days. The sour OG shows clear trich's still so she's still out there.
We had a spur of the moment cook out on my deck over the weekend and several neighbors came. One couple who don't smoke became very alarmed over my propane leak. The sour og is 50 yards out the south ridge but this hot south wind brought it right up to the yard. I pointed out wind direction and blamed it on the night blooming jasmine. They know we smoke but not about the grow. I had forgotten just how loud the 818 is. I may have to add another can filter in the flower room when I put her in there to dry. I think she will go a couple more weeks since she started a lot later than the Bangi and she's a seed plant too where the Bangi was clones. She has some rock hard buds stinking to high high heaven. I hope we get some really cool nights soon so she can do her strange color thing.
I have emptied the flower room of lights and took out a sliding mirror door I was using there. I think the mites were hiding in the tracks, any way its gone and the room has been cleaned. I plan another bleach scrub when the drying is done and reline with some insulated foil for the winter. Anything to stop those pesky spider mites showing up week 5 of flower.
Hey Fiddy
I'm looking for a sleepy indica strain, you grew the gorilla bubble didn't you? Was that the Tony Green one? I want to place a GLG order soon and the description is confusing to me with all those choices of bx2,3, or one called third row back. I want to smoke it late when I take my CBD so hopefully I can sleep more than 5 hours. I love being up early but 3 am sucks.
I hope I have nice pix soon of the 818 going purple.
Stay safe guys

Good afternoon Rodehazrd.
We've had a little taste of fall but mostly warmish days around these parts. Plenty of cool nights though. When I headed to the gym this morning it was 48 degrees. Sounds like we've had a lot more rain than you, enough to close the mtn bike trails more than I'd like.
Good thinking telling them it was a propane leak! I don't often have people over to our place that don't smoke but when I do I have to bake some bread or do something else to cover up the smell when I'm later in flower. I guess my 2 year old carbon filter isn't keeping up anymore LOL.
I'm glad your harvest is going well and I hope it exceeds your expectations!
I hope you get those mites out and they stay out brother.
Yes gorilla bubble is the Tony Green strain that he and dans buds worked on. With Dan passing it is now Tony doing most of the work I think. So I'm running the original bx1f1 of the gorilla bubble that I got at GLG almost 3 years ago. I know there has been a lot of work on that line since but I don't know a whole lot about it. There is a gorilla bubble thread in the "original glue" sub forum and Tony is active there so the answers should be there. I would say they the pheno I have isn't really very sleepy but has a nice and balanced buzz.
Not being able to sleep sucks and really wears on a person, I hope you find a strain that helps with that. When my leg was shattered in a motorcycle accident I was in so much pain for a few weeks that I wasn't able to get much sleep and I remember how difficult that was so I feel for you.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for cooler weather for you and I'd love to see some pics of your plants!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
you are not alone there rhode, i have crazy sleep schedules too
i started wearing my fitbit to bed and it seems most nights im lucky to get 5-6 h sleep at best
the 818 sounds dank man and i hope she turns some nice fall colors for you; nothing like stinky weed with lots of color
that is a good haul you pulled down a good haul from the outdoors garden, what do you like to do with your trim and popcorn?

it sounds like its going to be a really fun night for you on haloween fiddy!
it seems like everything is stupid expensive now days but i bet the show will be worth every penny spent!
thats great that the mrs will be joining in on the fun and i hope you all enjoy the show and the festivities afterwards
make it a night to remember and have all the fun you can friend!
photography is a lot of fun and i know she will gets some good pics of the night
she prob will just use the camera on her phone but does she have a slr too?
that sounds so cool that the show is at the new ball park
have you been there for any baseball games yet? how are your bucks doing, will they see any post season action?
my friend is going on vacation tnext week so we might just take the b.jacques down this weekend if they look done
otherwise i will just trim off a few lower sample buds and then take the rest in the next week or two
i have a nice ny strip dry aging in the fridge right now for the weekend
its sitting in some salt/pepper, garlic powder and onion powder but post up the recipe when you can and i will try it on our next piece of meat
hope everyone is having a great weeka nd ready for a fun weekend

Fiddynut

Nice score on the concert tickets. Tool is the shit. I would love to see them live.

I haven't seen tool since 2001 but they were great every time I saw them. If you get the opportunity to go you should while you have the chance, no telling if they will tour again after this tour or just dosing low shows and music festivals like thy have been doing the last 15 years or so.

Fiddynut

you are not alone there rhode, i have crazy sleep schedules too
i started wearing my fitbit to bed and it seems most nights im lucky to get 5-6 h sleep at best
the 818 sounds dank man and i hope she turns some nice fall colors for you; nothing like stinky weed with lots of color
that is a good haul you pulled down a good haul from the outdoors garden, what do you like to do with your trim and popcorn?

it sounds like its going to be a really fun night for you on haloween fiddy!
it seems like everything is stupid expensive now days but i bet the show will be worth every penny spent!
thats great that the mrs will be joining in on the fun and i hope you all enjoy the show and the festivities afterwards
make it a night to remember and have all the fun you can friend!
photography is a lot of fun and i know she will gets some good pics of the night
she prob will just use the camera on her phone but does she have a slr too?
that sounds so cool that the show is at the new ball park
have you been there for any baseball games yet? how are your bucks doing, will they see any post season action?
my friend is going on vacation tnext week so we might just take the b.jacques down this weekend if they look done
otherwise i will just trim off a few lower sample buds and then take the rest in the next week or two
i have a nice ny strip dry aging in the fridge right now for the weekend
its sitting in some salt/pepper, garlic powder and onion powder but post up the recipe when you can and i will try it on our next piece of meat
hope everyone is having a great weeka nd ready for a fun weekend

Yes I'm really looking for ward to the concert. Your right it's cool that the wife is going on this ride, she usually does not go to with us on these adventures. She has been to see tool with me in Milwaukee in the 90's and the one in Oakland in '01.
The wife has always been into photo taking. She and her dad use to take classes for photography and go to parks and places and shoot rolls of film back in the day. She does have a digital SLR camera but for the concert I'm sure it will be cell phone camera pics. She has a nicer phone than I do so the pics will be better than mine.
The tool show is at the new bucks basketball stadium. It's only been open for a year and it's in downtown Milwaukee. Basketball season hasent started yet but the bucks were in the conference finals last year so I'm guessing they should be ok this year and maybe even get to the championship game. I'm not really a big basketball fan do I'm not up to date on that stuff as much.
My Brewers on the other hand are pulling off a historic September and have already clinched a wild card playoff game but are only one game out of first place with 3 games to play. If our small market team could win the devision 2 years in a row it would be really special, but just being in the post season 2 years in a row is great, first time since 81-82.
Good luck on your harvest. I hope your plants are ready and everything goes smoothly. Keep us posted and get a couple more pics before if you can.
That New York strip sounds great! I'll be over around 6 for dinner alright!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
im saving you a spot at teh table brother!
/you can sit next to me!
it sounds like the mrs is really into photography
its a fun hobby
cant wait to see the pics of your big night on the town, it sounds like a great crew you have assembled
spare no expense and really have fun my man, but play it safe too
im heading over to my friends house in a few minutes and i will be sure to take pictures before anything else
i am not even sure we are pulling them down just yet
hes been saying they are ready for the past couple weeks but everytime i check they still look like they can ripena bit more
i hope you had a great work week and are set up for an even better weekend fiddy!
lets get the party started my friend

Fiddynut

im saving you a spot at teh table brother!
/you can sit next to me!
it sounds like the mrs is really into photography
its a fun hobby
cant wait to see the pics of your big night on the town, it sounds like a great crew you have assembled
spare no expense and really have fun my man, but play it safe too
im heading over to my friends house in a few minutes and i will be sure to take pictures before anything else
i am not even sure we are pulling them down just yet
hes been saying they are ready for the past couple weeks but everytime i check they still look like they can ripena bit more
i hope you had a great work week and are set up for an even better weekend fiddy!
lets get the party started my friend

Sounds good brother! How did that streak turn out?
For sure the wife is a photo buff or whatever the right term is for someone who loves taking pics. She use to want a career in photography and even use to do people's wedding photos. But the weddings she did she said were way too stressful for the money. She learned a lot and I guess she learned that she would be happier of it was just a hobby of hers.
I will defenatly have a great time and be safe on Halloween and I'm sure there will be stories to tell and pics to share.
How did your plants look last weekend? Did you chop them? I feel like I always take my plants down a little on the early side but it seems to work for me. I'm glad I didn't try any outdoor this year because it's been a very wet fall so far and I'm sure the plants would be full of mold by now and no where near done.
How was your weekend?
I had a great time this weekend. Friday nights concert epwas at the Pabst theater. The Pabst is an old time place built in 1895 that has hosted a lot of plays and operas and stuff like that over the years. Friday was a full house of deadheads and we got a recreation of the dead show on 10/24/1972. It was a really cool show with a lot of jammy, psychedelic songs and we had a great time. Saturday's show was a whole diffrent beast. It was at the Sylvee in Madison and couldn't have been any more diffrent than Friday's show. It was a recreation of the deads 9/8/1988 show. Everything from the whole stage set up to the tempo of the music to the voices and way they played were so diffrent you wouldn't even know it was the same band. I took plenty of mushrooms on Saturday and the music and light show did not disappoint at all. The pre and post party's were great too. I don't think it could have been any better to be honest.
Unfortunately my Brewers fucked off last weekend and didn't with the central devision. That means they will play a one game wildcard playoff tonight in Washington. If they win that they get to play LA in the NLDS. I'll be watching and hoping for a big win tonight!

rocker

Hey Fiddy,

Just have to check in, watching your Brewers ^8 and facing Strausberg, he is a beast, He played at San Diego State when Tony Gwynn was the manager, was a stud then too.
Your Brew crew is off to good start, nice game so far. Go Brewers!!!
Double for Hiura, oh ya!

Holy Crap, I jinxed em, sorry.

Last edited: