What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KarmaRado And Some HeadStash ...!!!...

ChemCat

If you have 2 hps in your tent like i have i just switch 1 of the hps's off that is over the plant i want to snap it takes the orange away thats how i took my Ghostrider snaps

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Looks great bro. Guess I just added Karmarado to my shopping list also gonna scoop a couple packs Brotherhood OG. My veg game is taking long, busy potting up some Karma OG right now!

nickman

Veteran
Dam this update was supposed to be in my other thread: the thread called White Beelze Bubba- Karmarado- Headstash...

I'll try to get it over to that thread as soon as I can ...

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I tried to fix a couple of your pics for ya nick. The Headstash and Karmarado OG.

Headstash-

picture.php

Karmarado-

picture.php

ChemCat

Really hard to say but it's between- Karmarado, Karmdown and Biker Kush... :thank you::tiphat:...

Just ordered a pack of Karmdown for the lime pine and berry flavours and the anti anxiety quotes, can you give us a smoke and grow summary of what you experienced with them, thanx mate

sdd420

Veteran
Just ordered a pack of Karmdown for the lime pine and berry flavours and the anti anxiety quotes, can you give us a smoke and grow summary of what you experienced with them, thanx mate

You will be happy. I'm at 5 weeks flower with my Karmdown and they are killing the rest of the tent in vigor and frost. But you can't lose with anything Karma

nickman

Veteran

Good for you bro... u gonna be very happy, trust me...

Go check out my tester thread on those Karmdowns...!!!... might take a little digging to find it though...

I just remember berry flavored OG buds galour...
I want to get another pack of these myself...

I was looking at my Karmdown album and there is some fire to be had in these genetics,,,...,,, :laughing::peacock:...

MarDog

Karma seeds have been the only breeder I've grown out where the phenos all have FLAVOR....everybody is throwing out frost now but the flavor isn't always great.

Not the case here boys as something karma does brings the flavors of the everything I've grown of his: headstash, skullcap, headbanger, white og, karmarado og......all dank