What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Chunk IBL

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
60 Original Tom Hill Deep Chunk Seeds
10 Original Tom Hill Deep Chunk x Haze F2 Seeds
50 Original Tom Hill x18 Seeds
tipps for popping them?

Good luck with those, I think they were produced around 2008... been trying to sprout some original DC and X18 this season as well and not even a single one even cracked for me. Hopefully yours were kept in better conditions than mines! ;)

The DC x Haze is nice too, used to have a very intersting keeper around.

Peace.

Good luck with those, I think they were produced around 2008... been trying to sprout some original DC and X18 this season as well and not even a single one even cracked for me. Hopefully yours were kept in better conditions than mines! ;)

The DC x Haze is nice too, used to have a very intersting keeper around.

Peace.
the same thing has happen to me. popped 40 deep chunk - no one came out. popped 50 x18 - also all dead.

Betterhaff

Veteran
I have a DC cross, the male I believe Chimera provided (from Tom?). Never got a male out of the seeds I got so no f2's but still holding on to this one. Played around a bit with her but don't have the space to do it right.

HatchBrew

Veteran
60 Original Tom Hill Deep Chunk Seeds
10 Original Tom Hill Deep Chunk x Haze F2 Seeds
50 Original Tom Hill x18 Seeds

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=66406&pictureid=1632537&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

tipps for popping them?

Soak em for 12 hours. Leave 3-4 weeks for them to pop. Had a tray of x18 and deep chunk one time. nothing sprouted so I dumped all the soil from cells into tray. Couple weeks later a x18 popped up. Sour apple one too. Give them optimal conditions and time.

need4weed

Veteran
I grew our DC back around 2009ish. Only got 2 females out of the pack so I couldn't reproduce. What I can't believe is with all the seeds that were purchased no one has released it in pure Form again. So many been hoarders must sit on them until they lose all viability. I don't see the point of this. Why not pass them on to other growers who will put seed to dirt. DC is definitely a strain I want to run again but I'm not holdong my breath on tom hill to release them again

jefe noche

I grew our DC back around 2009ish. Only got 2 females out of the pack so I couldn't reproduce. What I can't believe is with all the seeds that were purchased no one has released it in pure Form again. So many been hoarders must sit on them until they lose all viability. I don't see the point of this. Why not pass them on to other growers who will put seed to dirt. DC is definitely a strain I want to run again but I'm not holdong my breath on tom hill to release them

IBL Deep Chunk. Such a uniform grower

Last edited:

mtntrogger

Veteran
Budding industries deep chunk, by jefe niche. Got high hopes for these lil ones.

Attachments

• 7518.jpg
    7518.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 14

mtntrogger

Veteran
Kick booty there mtntrogger. Love to watch them grow!

Thanks for putting these out senor noche ! I checked out your site, pretty cool stuff man, I like your philosophy. They are a good bit bigger now.. I will post some pics soon. Slow growers but , really nice looking lil plants, great structure at this point. Hyped to try some of your chuck d soon ! ...I will do a journal on that grow for sure.

frostqueen

I grew our DC back around 2009ish. Only got 2 females out of the pack so I couldn't reproduce. What I can't believe is with all the seeds that were purchased no one has released it in pure Form again. So many been hoarders must sit on them until they lose all viability. I don't see the point of this. Why not pass them on to other growers who will put seed to dirt. DC is definitely a strain I want to run again but I'm not holdong my breath on tom hill to release them

IBL Deep Chunk. Such a uniform grower

I'd love to get some of these DC-IBL seeds. Does anyone carry them in Portland? Any other way to get them?

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

^^ deep chunk from J_N's seed stock
in my breeding tent getting pollinated by sour bubble male