What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amherst sour diesel

Mystic Funk

@mr soul. thanks for the :bump: :tiphat:

I have the last of the cuts outdoors in 5 gal buckets. i'll throw up some pics when they go into flower....
I think they'll do a little better outside...

peace
-mystic

DOWNLOW

Nice grow and smoke report Mystic Funk. You say under 200 watts I happen to be growing this Amherst Sour Diesel from HSO and your description of smells is right on. Genetics : Chemdawg x Amherst Super Skunk. Can't wait to taste what you described. I'm on day 64 and have a lot of cloudy trichs

. My question to you did you have any amber trichs at week 9 chop. Once again great job with the grow.

Mystic Funk

Nice grow and smoke report Mystic Funk. You say under 200 watts I happen to be growing this Amherst Sour Diesel from HSO and your description of smells is right on. Genetics : Chemdawg x Amherst Super Skunk. Can't wait to taste what you described. I'm on day 64 and have a lot of cloudy trichs

. My question to you did you have any amber trichs at week 9 chop. Once again great job with the grow.

thank you downlow!
yes I had some. but I don't like too many.
I like to chop my plants when their all milky and I can just see some amber.

post up some pics of yours!

peace!
-mystic :tiphat:

mrS0ul

Meatball in Residence
Amherst Sour D!!!

Amherst Sour D!!!

@mr soul. thanks for the :bump: :tiphat:

I have the last of the cuts outdoors in 5 gal buckets. i'll throw up some pics when they go into flower....
I think they'll do a little better outside... -mystic

Amherst baby; via Mendo ~ nice one mane...:bandit: and it appears to be lovely to breed. :bandit: 707 is no slouch either,, imo /ime pee's

DOWNLOW

O.k. Mystic thanks, not the best of pics and not the best plants either but here's my take on the strain under 600 watts hps. Day 64 of bloom 3 gallon traditional hempys 3 to 1 perlite to vermi.

3 plants 2 phenos though all similar in statue one pheno just as Mystic Funk described sweet lemons from the start of flower and the other two skunky lemons and rotten at the same time had a nutrient lock out and they lost there fragrance until recently.

Heavy buds falling all over

picture.php

No funk or resin though? I am thinking to hit the mom with pollen but... everything else is sticky... just this girl... but she's fat!

So you guys are saying that the smoke's good?

jerzu19

Veteran
Amherst Sour Diesel
rubbed gum pheno..taste and smell like rubbed gum concentrate..strange but awesome at the same time..strong but without couch lock efect..flo 69days..stretch about 2x..nice yeald...one of 3 phenos I'v noticed

picture.php

jerzu19

Veteran
Amherst Sour Diesel
Amherst Super Skunk pheno...loud sour smell ant taste..awesome type of high..big yealder..

picture.php

picture.php