What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bodhi- Jahruba and Swaziruba

ValleyKush

Veteran
Swamp Jah A is getting somewhat of a zesty herbal tea smell to her on top of the banana/ honey smell. Kindof diesely but for sure different from anything I have had. The frost is quite nice, it's frustraiting that I can't quite capure it with this camera. Little bits of rot here and there but I'm pretty positive it's just from being malnurished and open to attack.

Doc D

Great write-ups valleykush...

I tend to enjoy both cold and warm sativa highs...

Thanks for taking the time to share your journey with us :)

ValleyKush

Veteran
Hey thanks for swinging by Doc, glad you enjoy.
I like the cold effect when it is focused, this swazi pheno has a very broad high that seems to equate to almost "bland" to me. If that makes any sense lol. Don't get me wrong, it's strong, just hasn't really fit me.

Swamp Jah B is showing a bit more def due to slightly smaller raised pot- brown spots on middle to top fan leaves that eventualy kill the whole leaf and is purpleing up a bit more, athough most plants are with the nights getting down to 40. No mold yet. She started later but seems to be catching up with Jah A. This one has a similar scent but with a almost grapey smell dominating it. Similar to a grapey afgoo pheno I have came across.

Last edited:

ValleyKush

Veteran
So we had a burnt out typhoon hit us a few days ago... it was fucking awsome! A huge roar of wind followed by huge rain drops and downpour... then an hour of gusty clouds and peeks of sun. I thought it was over and next thing you know it gets DARK, windy and what do you know, here comes the drops... but this time was different, it was that kindof rain you probly only experience every 10+ years; that kind that take 2 steps out into and you are soaked. Ofcoarse the lucky ones of us that are butted up against the right mountain/live in a rainforest get to feel it more often.:laughing: Needless to say I love storms.. other then the rot of coarse lol.:biggrin: But I am happy to report only one broken branch and 2 small pink lotuses that got flatened.

I am quite suprised at how mold resistant my pink lotuses are, I was expecting them to rot much more but they are some of my most resistant! Huge buds no less! I think one of the sisters may be a favorite this year- semi purple and reeks of blueberry muffins. Would love to see what the other pink panther crosses are like- if there is any?

On another note, quite suprised at how moldy nl x bms got, expected it to be more resistant then the pink lotus. Although she was crazy dense so I saw it comming once she started bulking. Quite pretty bud though, very feminine in scent.

ValleyKush

Veteran
The swazi has started to get bulky enough to mold from the almost 2 inches of rain we got on saturday, probly cut out about 3% today, not bad though. Should be nice out the rest of the week so should recover well. Looks to be about as resistant as the jah, but her late flowering is going to put her threw much worse weather.

She has a very green smell to her, kindof like the green banana smell of the jahs but not much sweet. Kind of a citrus smell but more astringent like fresh tea or nettles?
:tiphat:

ValleyKush

Veteran
Swazi got really dense really fast and had MUCH more mold then I anticipated. Maybe lost 40%+, almost every bigger nug had atleast a small bit of mold in the center calyx. The sun goes behind the trees at 4 now and it has been cloudy alot if not rainy so she's not getting the intense light I asume the swazi in her is really wanting. On the brightside she is seeming to ripen up quicker then expected- probly would be over done by the 1st. I am not at all opposed to harvesting her with basicly no amber and am hoping she smokes super clear.

Such a nice crips, fresh mountain air smell to her. Still slightly bitter but has a little sweeter, floral smell... smells like spring at 3000 ft in washington... silver fir, nettles, tiger lillys, fire weed, fools huckleberry... I'm probly missing something lol:laughing:

Last edited:

bodhiseeds

Veteran
amazing grow show...

it takes a special breed of grower to rock the landraces...

happy harvest my friend...

ValleyKush

Veteran
Thanks bodhi, they grew themselfs.:plant grow:

Smoked some of my favorite jah today and she was delightful! First 5 min were a rush! Super wide-eyed! Then she settled down into an awake but chill and thoughtful medium-high potency place that was just right for the afternoon. Slightly scatter brained but not too bad.

She smells of cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, vannila and rounded herbs. Kindof odd and not for everybody. Taste is similar and smoke is very smooth.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
:tiphat:

ValleyKush

Veteran
The swazi aruba sure is a day dreamer... not sleepy at all but god damn is it hard to get anything done after smoking her.

Tastes and smells like fresh mountain air still but with a much sweeter floral note now that she has been curing. Maybe a little zestyer too. Very complex.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Got a little Jahruba poking out of the dirt today! :)

Trying to determine which Jamaican is the mom...anyone know if it is the Vibes JLB or the Jamaican '85?

swampthing

Dude just seeing this. I grew the Aruba straight up and she’s amazing. Smells like sunscreen, bananas, vanilla, and nutmeg. Very fun 🤩 happy exotic sativa buzz. Crossed her w Sakura and can’t wait to F2 them.

Think I’m gonna call it… 🤿 SCUBA!🤿

Latest posts

Latest posts