What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A5 Bx Tester Thread

nickman

Veteran
The gang is now starting to show sex....

3 females and 2 males... Still awaiting to confirm the last 4...

The first females will be getting haircuts and sent to flower this weekend.

That was really fast showing their sex... Lookn real good man..

wingdings

Veteran
About 1 week in flower, they almost doubled in size but I've been tying down tops. Hoping for a couple feet taller final height to match my current canopy height. So whatever degree of tying down it takes to reach that height. Starting to show sex so I'll be clearing out the boys and training the girls to fit a trellis.
Got the veg light over them to control stretch, but it's off to get a decent pic

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

SourDank

Veteran
They look awesome man, hopefully lots of bitxhes so we can see what gems are in there. Looking awesome brother

Gardening Angel

Veteran
About 1 week in flower, they almost doubled in size but I've been tying down tops. Hoping for a couple feet taller final height to match my current canopy height. So whatever degree of tying down it takes to reach that height. Starting to show sex so I'll be clearing out the boys and training the girls to fit a trellis.
Got the veg light over them to control stretch, but it's off to get a decent pic

View Image View Image View Image View Image

Hey wingdings,

Thanks for the update
nice light spectrum

Looking forward to seeing these flower out and the m/f ratio

GA

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
uhm yes these will stretch serius, and wont quit early if hanging on Mom's side.

wingdings

Veteran
I had them under cfl today getting things done so heres better pics.
I've been rough with the tops & overwatered so they are a little droopy.

Last pic before cull

picture.php
picture.php

3 males nice structure on a couple of them
picture.php

5 left that look female, we'll see. A lot more spacious in bed already.

Doc D

Looking great wingdings and AS...

I've now confirmed 5 females... all have been re-potted, topped, and sent to flower ;-)

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Here's a shot of the girls after topping them, an one of the cloned tops. After the topped ladies grow a lil bit they will be transplanted into final pots an taken outside. :tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_7698.jpg
    IMG_7698.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7695.jpg
    IMG_7695.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 17

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

Thought I'd join in the thread and start a few of this bx

A5 bx

Germination 100% 10/10
Medium canna coco

A5 bx

A5 bx

A5 bx

First 7 days since germination they were on the windowsill or outdoors
Since then I have moved them under a cfl

Thanks
GA

wingdings

Veteran
Good to have ya in the mix GA.:)

Was too rough today and snapped a top, life goes on but it's still a bummer, I'll put training on hold and let them be.

2.5 weeks, hoping they stretch another foot we'll see.

picture.php
picture.php