What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

RyanR

Hi All,

Just an update we have a small drop of Sour Diesel Bx2 and Sowahh in stock, a number of packs have made their way off to the retailers & I believe this is only part of the order so hopefully we will have another restock inbound in the not too distant future.

Drop live here.

PS/ Josh
No shipping to usa?

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
DiFrutti
2 weeks veg
Nice!
I’ve also got a couple of the new fem Di Frutti going in 16 litre pots, organic, 200w led, in a tiny tent. Mine have been topped once and are two weeks in flower. I don’t usually top plants but thought I’d revisit and see if I can limit stretch a bit. Nothing much to show yet.

Photo was taken just before quite a big defoliation.

8B60FAA9-9D6F-4C0B-9D4B-A4C265E49F7A.jpeg

Got a slight Mg deficiency I’m dealing with but nothing major.

@Karma G Is this fem Di Frutti line an S1 ?

jalapenos

Nice!
I’ve also got a couple of the new fem Di Frutti going in 16 litre pots, organic, 200w led, in a tiny tent. Mine have been topped once and are two weeks in flower. I don’t usually top plants but thought I’d revisit and see if I can limit stretch a bit. Nothing much to show yet.

Photo was taken just before quite a big defoliation.

View attachment 18774704

Got a slight Mg deficiency I’m dealing with but nothing major.

hey

gorgeous ! mine are in an 11l pot, I have topped it 2 or 3 times and also a few pinches. they are now at 12/12 +3 we will try to contain the stretch because apparently it is substantial.

Attachments

• 20221028_180159.jpg
    20221028_180159.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 57

Cloneman

Veteran
I’ve also got a couple of the new fem Di Frutti going
Hi there, the fems are S1's here's the info from PureSativa
Information
  • Genetics: Di Frutti x Di Frutti
It makes sense I suppose, as he reversed the DF to make the DF S1's plus make the Now N Frutti and Mango Lassi

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Hi there, the fems are S1's here's the info from PureSativa
Information
  • Genetics: Di Frutti x Di Frutti
It makes sense I suppose, as he reversed the DF to make the DF S1's plus make the Now N Frutti and Mango Lassi

Hey Cloneman,
It could also be a female in-cross to a different female of the same generation (or another generation). So, fem f1 A x fem f1 B. This would make the seed an all female f2 generation of sorts (I’m using f1, f2 etc just to make a point, likely Di Frutti was a multiple hybrid to begin with and not a true f1).

I think you’re right though, seems like an s1 as there doesn’t seem to be a massive amount of variation that you would see in an all female f2 generation.

Bio boy

How mould resistant are acid dawg and sowah ?
They get so big mould worries me

never tested karma genetics enough for mould
I’m back buying karma it’s been years everyone’s shit but karma lol

Stizo

Veteran
How mould resistant are acid dawg and sowah ?
They get so big mould worries me

never tested karma genetics enough for mould
I’m back buying karma it’s been years everyone’s shit but karma lol
Never had any issues with mould in Karma's gear across multiple varieties. Even more than occasionally over watering.

Bio boy

Never had any issues with mould in Karma's gear across multiple varieties. Even more than occasionally over watering.
They go 10 weeks Unlike most strains I Finnish at 8ish is the extra 2 week worth it yield wise ?

I know karma has best genetics like so not too focused on that I grow organically so it gets coated in resin
But going for max yield to try get a high max figure on my led I made purple city hit 2,4gpw on gmo and watermelon skittles
Do you think karmas acid dawg and sowah will beat em ?

Sparky413

3 different Acid Dawgs that are packed in a 2x4 with 7 other mostly sativa varieties, all being grown organically and getting the same treatment. I'm not sure when I flipped, but I think it's been about 4 weeks.

These 2 outcompeted the other varieties
IMG_20221104_192642567.jpg

This 1 got swallowed up by the others, but clones super easy had an impressive amount of spouts.
IMG_20221104_192715871.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20221104_192623786.jpg
    IMG_20221104_192623786.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 224
Last edited:

Bio boy

3 different Acid Dawgs that are packed in a 2x4 with 7 other mostly sativa varieties, all being grown organically and getting the same treatment. I'm not sure when I flipped, but I think it's been about 4 weeks.

These 2 outcompeted the other varieties View attachment 18777917 View attachment 18777918

This 1 got swallowed up by the others, but clones super easy had an impressive amount of spouts.
View attachment 18777919
How do they yield for ya compared to other strains ?

Sparky413

How do they yield for ya compared to other strains ?
Not sure. So far It's bud size appears to be about average in comparison with other varieties I've grown. But it's too early to tell, and they were topped multiple times and being grown in 2 gallons. When they were grown previously, it was an open population in 2 gallons and I couldn't pay much attention to them because of time constraints. But the buds looked fat and beautiful. The seeded bud was great smoking while I was taking all the seeds out, I had some leaners in both directions. The bud got all mixed together and not as good as smoking them individually. I actually ended up smoking about 2 ounces of it even though I had seedless bud available.

Bio boy

Not sure. So far It's bud size appears to be about average in comparison with other varieties I've grown. But it's too early to tell, and they were topped multiple times and being grown in 2 gallons. When they were grown previously, it was an open population in 2 gallons and I couldn't pay much attention to them because of time constraints. But the buds looked fat and beautiful. The seeded bud was great smoking while I was taking all the seeds out, I had some leaners in both directions. The bud got all mixed together and not as good as smoking them individually. I actually ended up smoking about 2 ounces of it even though I had seedless bud available.
Keeps us updated I’m interested as how she turns out bro

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I disagree Sowahh and Sour D bx2 can be very high yielders. But they are very difuclt to grow compared to todays type strains. They will harden and swell on last 2 weeks if flower when grown well, when cut before they stay airy and light. Most need 11 to 12 weeks. And need high K finish in feeds, dont like heat at the top bud. Need lower N past week 6 to 7.