What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Satellite x Sour Bubble (Blue Bubble); Death Star x Sour Bubble (Death Bubble)

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dang some big ole leaves, you can see the SB influence alot but also some influence from the blue satellite. Shits about to blow up in here. Big girl leans slightly more to the SB it looks like and the other hopeful looks to be more BS ish, looks like its tryin to do the solar panel thing but the leaves are frickin huge :D The big girl just said fuck it and let em lay all out. lol

Beautiful roots, shes gonna blow the fuck up in that pot!

How tall are they from the top of the soil up at this point?

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Just put her under a 600W HPS for flower in a 4 x 3 x 7 Sun Hut tent with a 240 CFM duct fan for cooling the hood, and a 180 CFM duct fan for ventilation in the tent.

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
I think Death Bubble #4 may be a female, but I'm not positive yet.
She's showing the start of some preflowers, but they're not showing pistils yet. They don't really look like balls, but a calax without the pistil coming out of it. Looks exactly like the preflowers on my banner that I've been taking my clones from.

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Death Bubble #4
picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
5 pages already !!! Damn this threads as vigerous as those plants !!! :biggrin:

Just put her under a 600W HPS for flower in a 4 x 3 x 7 Sun Hut tent with a 240 CFM duct fan for cooling the hood, and a 180 CFM duct fan for ventilation in the tent.

i just started flowering blue dream,ssh, j1 and lavender kush but on a 600 watt led in a 4x4x7
itll be sweet to see how you progress

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Nice man! I really like using a tent. Thinking about buying another one for veg and using that closet for clones and seeds.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hard to say by that pic, hope you get lucky and get a girl from them DB too !
Man that BB is lookin sick, those leaves are gonna get so frickin huge, they look like donkey ears kinda. lol

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
I know man, it's crazy! The Death Bubbles are catching up now. Death Bubble #4 is nice and perky just like the Blue Bubbles, showing that solar panel action you were speaking of. Even the smaller Death Bubble #3 has sprung to life after taking the two Blue Bubbles out and giving them more space.
Hopefully within the next week these Death Bubbles will show me what I'm workin with!

Littleleaf

Veteran
I would like to see. How big of a joint/cigar, could be rolled from the biggest cured leafs. Just like a good Cuban.

Fat farming

:biggrin:

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
I would like to see. How big of a joint/cigar, could be rolled from the biggest cured leafs. Just like a good Cuban.

Fat farming

:biggrin:

Hahahahah man, me too! I had some crap I clipped off my mother plant and played around with rolling em. I'ts pretty hard, but they were tiny. I wonder how you would go about it to achieve the best flavor?
Just got some ideas, time to go searching.
Thanks man!

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
So Blue Bubble #2 was definitely a male, but no worries there.
picture.php

Blue Bubble #1 is a bit droopy for some reason, but her roots are doing really well right now.
picture.php
picture.php

Death Bubble #1 and #2 are still trucking along in veg. Still can't see any full preflowers yet. Not sure it #4 is a male or female the way they look, but time will tell.

#4 is on the left, and #3 on the right
picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A Boy

A Boy

Yep he was a boy. Had no room to keep him and I kinda regret it. As you can see the hollow stems, the node spacing is uniform and nice, opened up a bit from the pure sour b, as I hoped to find examples of. You can see he resists branching some as in SB and shows a nice pole like growth nice for sog maybe. His stem rubs were amazing. A strong and not light at all earthy sweet but powerful lime smell with hints of berry. Surely more powerful than either his mother or father after going through my notes. He mighta been a bad ass dad luckily I got a bunch left to look through properly. You can see the nice leaf structure and overlaps from both his mother and father and he shows a good deal of willingness to adjust his solar panels toward the light but not as perky as his mother.

Good luck with your girl brother!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The sour B has a strong trait of giant prehistoric fans that does pass along to some degree rather well in many cases. Could be that from what I can see she looks pretty good man. You are there with her so you know better than me tho, my boy wants to lay his shit out like that too but you can see they have a little of the BS solar panel looking like they wanna... lol.

That DB on the left looks like it has a tree trunk. lol.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whats your watering regiment looking like with her? Im a soil man who doesnt own a ph meter so idk but how the coco goes but later in flower she will be drinking like a beast thats for sure.

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Yeah, I was debating feeding her now or tomorrow. Think I should now. coco isnt bone dry, but I feel like its at the point where it could take some water. I havnt watered since I transplanted, she's held pretty well.

Yeah, she wants some water, gonna feed her now.