What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Satellite x Sour Bubble (Blue Bubble); Death Star x Sour Bubble (Death Bubble)

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Yes! Blue Bubble #1 has went from 1 to 3 to 7 fingers on her 3rd node, Love that! Hard to see now, I'll post the a picture tomorrow when she opens them up a bit more. She slowed down a bit after transplant, but tomorrow afternoon she'll be screaming forward again!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey come on in Huge thanks for stoppin by shit should start getting interesting round here pretty soon!

Sour B will go willd am go Jurassic on you if it is happy Elements, seen like 11 fingers on her before. :D

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
All of them have gone 1, 3, 7, except for blue bubble #2. Seems like they;ve sprung back from the transplant. Can't wait until next watering so I can give them then full strength and watch em take off :).
picture.php
picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Absolutely gorgeous. This is the first look at the Blues, digging em.

This DB line I expected to veg a bit slower than PKs first fem line due to the backcross to the SB. Excited to see em flower and see how the stretch was affected. Hopefully it is a bit less Pks fem line he started. Preliminary node spacing looks good in both. :)

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let me know if you notice any of those blue bub leaves kinda directing themselves pointing up toward the light, the BS has extremely mobile fans in the phenos I have selected for they show it even more vigorously. Like solar panels for real pointing toward the best light in extreme fashion. Just something to watch for. I wonder if it will carry over. I found it interesting heh. :D

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a BS f3 mom showing what im talking about on the back leaves alot in this pic...

picture.php

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
for sure man. I noticed that when I was taking some clones from my banner the other day. I moved her in a spot in the corner a bit, and she started to point towards the light within about 45 minutes. Pretty quick to react. She's got a lot of spunk!

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How the hell did i miss this ??? but i'm in now & ain't no gettin rid of me :biggrin:
way to interested in that DB X SB cross ..... i'll be here in the corner checkin out the show :smoker:

Good luck elements & tony :tiphat:

Last edited:

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Thanks dansbuds! I'll do my best to not let you all down. I'm only away from the house about 5 hours a day, so I can keep a pretty good eye on em :)

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stretched out for being cramped under that other big boy in the same six inch pot but has tightened right back up under decent light and hps since I chopped it out and repotted.

It's loving the room to grow, 9 inches right now, maybe a week or so behind you but already been tortured lol. I have a feeling this one is gonna be a boy but we'll see.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rooting for girls for ya! Positive vibes bro.

Showin some color in those stems a bit eh? :D

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those bottom branches are where I usually take cuts to toss in flower to sex em while I still veg the big one longer.

Another trick is to throw some cuts in the fridge and see how well they purple up.

Not quite to the point i would do that but they are looking very healthy bro. Nice work.

Latest posts

Latest posts