What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My experience with Sweet Seeds

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi icmaggers! I open this thread to show my pics of some Sweet Seeds' strains! I think that this is one of the best feminized seedbank! I never had any problems with their plants, no hermie issues or deformed plants and they had very good job with strains' stability! My favourite it's Psicodelicia, a nepali hybrid sativa, very powerful and very easy to grow!
But now..Photos!

Cream Caramel, I think that this is blueblack pheno...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

. . .

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
. . .

Last post...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thank you Sweet Seeds for this wonderful strains! Hola growers!

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Very nice pics Massud thanks for sharing. How was the smell/smoke off of them?

Correct question greenpinky :)!

A little smoke/grow report:

Green Poison: 70% indica; my finished in 8 weks under 300w cfl; very fruity taste with an hint of strawberry; cerebral high; very easy to grow, good production; ideal for sog.

Cream Caramel: 90% indica; BlueBlack x Maple leaf indica x White Rhino; I think that this is the best indica of Sweet Seeds catalogue; easy to grow, fast (60 days of flowering) and productive; very delicious taste with influence of black domina and blueberry; and the high was very heavy!

Mohan Ram: 90% indica; S.A.D. x White Widow; it surprised me for taste, a perfect mix between White Widow and Black Domina, it was very spicy and sweet; and it was very potent in high! Easy to grow, 60 days of flowering, bushy style plant.

Flash Back#2: &0% sativa; Flo x White Widow; it was a little susceptible to fert, I think that this is heritage from Flo genes; but it has a very delicious taste, like Flo, blueberry and nepalese hash, a connoisseur strain! Not too productive, but very fast, 8 weeks for this sativa plant! And attention with height, it is a tall plant!

Sweet Special: Cream Caramel af x The Hog x Grapefruit; the autoflewering plants were flowered for 55 and 60 days; they had very grapefruit influence in taste with indica high; the "regular" plant was flowered in 65 days; it was very productive and easy to grow; it had spicy taste with a hint of fruit in smoke.

Sweet Cheese: 70% sativa; Black Jack x Cheese; it was very productive and it has a very good smell and taste! Fruity cheese! I love it; I harvested it one week ago and I only smoke a couple of joint, I want to leave buds in the jar for one month before doing onother test; it became purple for cold temperature, it was wonderful!

Psicodelicia: 70% sativa; nepali sativa x USA indica clone; I think that this is my favourite strain! I grew it for 8 times and I'll still grow it! It responds very well to all grow styles! Lst, scrog, sog, cloning; and it's very productive and resinous! It has psichedelic high, sometimes too heavy! But I like that :biggrin:! All plants that I grew were flowered for 60 days. Let grow it!

:wave:

:smoweed:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi massud! :tiphat:

Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum here at ICMag :biggrin:

All very nice my friend, really good to see your reports and comments about your experience with Sweet Seeds strains. I'm glad you enjoyed them in general. Thank you very much for posting all this.

Keep passing by and keep it sweet :peppermintstick:

tommy

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Great work Massud ;9
Thanks for all that good pics and comments, hope you enjoy it!

Sweet smokes.
Jaypp

Tony Aroma

Let's Go - Two Smokes!
Veteran
Those all look beautiful! I just harvested my second batch of Cream Caramel a couple of weeks ago, one of my favorite strains. I like it so much, I've been wanting to try other SS strains. Just today I ordered some Wild Rose, Psicodelicia, and Mohan Ram. Can't wait to grow them.

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Those all look beautiful! I just harvested my second batch of Cream Caramel a couple of weeks ago, one of my favorite strains. I like it so much, I've been wanting to try other SS strains. Just today I ordered some Wild Rose, Psicodelicia, and Mohan Ram. Can't wait to grow them.

Hi Tony! Good choice! I never smoked Wild Rose, but it seems a delicious weed!! I would try Snow Fruit, Ganesh Spirit, Early Thai, Big Foot and Botafumeiros..I wish you to do a good growing with your next strains ;)! Hola bro! :wave:

:smoweed: