Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Coco Coir > Coco Tree's

Thread Title Search
Coco Tree's Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-15-2018, 08:30 PM #1051
Desert Hydro

Desert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of light
Regular Clorox bleach. Unscented
Desert Hydro is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-15-2018, 11:04 PM #1052
Heaths mate

Heaths mate will become famous soon enoughHeaths mate will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJM View Post
Djm

Very impressive brother, you got skills!
Heaths mate is offline Quote

Old 04-04-2018, 11:26 PM #1053
ReeferDan

ReeferDan has a spectacular aura aboutReeferDan has a spectacular aura aboutReeferDan has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by siftedunity View Post
man reading this thread and others such as the rockwool thread you had is actually inspiring. it makes me and others aspire to be better growers. especially in a job/hobby that can sometimes be very repetitive its nice to come to a thread like this and come away with new ideas to work with or to look at things with different perspective.
im definitely not alone in being thankful and appreciative to what you have tried to give back to the coco growers community here.
Any archive or link to the RW thread? Building a setup now and want to run rw, but mimic these techniques, if they differ for rw I’m interested as DJM has next level tactics that we should all follow!
ReeferDan is offline Quote

Old 04-09-2018, 02:31 AM #1054
jidoka

jidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of light
Respect DJM.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-23-2018, 10:34 PM #1055
WaxyTaxi
Psychonaut

WaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivor
yo don hows that book coming along? I tried to add ya back on ig but I cant message ya, my new tag is waxytaxi313

Old 05-23-2018, 03:25 AM #1056
ThenewCropman

ThenewCropman is on a distinguished road
Huge respect to DJM and all the experienced people in this community.

Doing coco for my first time, and only having 3 cycles in my past with soil it could be interesting! With the amount of knowledge I obtained through this forum ( reading multiple times) I think I have a great place to start and hone my own environment. I will recommend any future or current grow in this direction!

Thank you again everyone,
ThenewCropman is offline Quote

Old 07-16-2018, 06:00 AM #1057
Aheadatime

Aheadatime is on a distinguished road
Nice thread!
Aheadatime is offline Quote

Old 08-14-2018, 08:49 PM #1058
GSWCali

GSWCali is on a distinguished road
Very informative thread! So many gems of knowledge that I'm going to implement in my next run. Thanks DJM!
GSWCali is offline Quote