What's new

casey, wonder haze, ersb, and c/diesel

Dr.Snow

Check it out... from my diary all at day 49 except for casey jones at 39...

wonderhaze from rez seeds

casey jone from clone

cindiesel by headseeds

ed r superbud from sensi

Dr.Snow

Sneakinman theres a smoke report for the c/d in my sig, really nice smoke sweet hashy taste with diesel on the exhale

Rezdog thanks for stopping in. the wonderhaze has a fantastic smell+great high+fast finisher = nice work!

Romalin

yea props on that cindiesel! lookin good.

and that casey jones should be sweet. only smoked it once and it wasnt done properly, but still was very enjoyable smoke.

props mang

Onepunchko

Nice! I just got a casey jones cut so its exciting to see what I have to look forward too. And holy shiit, the cindeisel looks crazy!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
eh fwiw.......

eh fwiw.......

this is dr.snow's cin diesel cut about 20 somin' she puts out frost from day 1.....silly strain...............

also these are yellowing out because of pot size I think their litre pots?...............Mm

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
that cindiesel looks spectacular man! Does it have NYCD in it?
15942P1010536.JPG

^^^^^^B'Cuzz it looks a lot like a NYCD pheno i had(flowering out last clone now)
100787-21-08_NYCD_1.JPG

Last edited:

Grizz

Veteran
yepper that cindiesel also gets my vote, need that cut, money mike you lucky man to have her

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
yep I think I was tha only one who grabbed her....like i said b4 my boy's got a seed pack left so....am hopefull that I'm gonna finda' a stellar male..to bx to my lovely ECSD.......and or the cindiesel cut..................Dr.Snow used great selection w/this girl,only thing is that she kinda takes time to develope bud size but she spew's out tric's like krazy..........MM

Dr.Snow

nycdfan042 said:
that cindiesel looks spectacular man! Does it have NYCD in it?

^^^^^^B'Cuzz it looks a lot like a NYCD pheno i had(flowering out last clone now)
100787-21-08_NYCD_1.JPG

No nycd but ecsd v3 father and c99/a11 mother, definitely grows like nycd though also i've had that same leaf curl occur near the end of flowering... it also purples if you let it go long like 70/75/80 days like i've seen some nycd phenos do. I'll have some pics put up of a recent harvest cut at 60 days due to fear of mold (having trouble keeping the humidity down and the buds are so dense... the air being pulled in from outside is nearly 80 % rh... cant wait until fall is here or a sealed room with a.c. an dehumidifier). They came out excellent and heavy after 60 days and the scent is light fruit petrol. until then, peace