What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where can I find something like this?!

THC•20

I of all people should know not to ask this question, but does anyone have any idea what this bud could be? I hate uploading to icmag because it degrades the quality of my pictures and I don't know how to improve them, but anyways this weed smells like skunk when you open the bottle. But when you put your nose close up to it, it smells like spices...nothing but spice spice and more spices. It's very very hairy and appears sort of brownish and the whole reason why this thread is made is because of the high I get when I smoke it. I've been smoking for 5 years now (doesn't seem long but you'd be surprised at how many bong rips and rolled blunts can be ran through within that short period of time lol) and I have never ran into bud like this.

It's like..new to me, it makes my heart increase so much, like I notice it..not disturbing but it damn sure speeds up, it just blows your fucking head completely off and puts you in a whole entirely different mind state. Too much of this and I actually get "too high". Sometimes I've had to take my earphones off and palm my face just to get a grip of reality and calm down a bit. Your thoughts flow like water current, everything is speedy and sometimes I lose focus of consciousness lol. It's doesn't necessarily give a laid back or relaxed feeling, you're just high as shit. It's so strong that I sometimes question if it's just weed, I've had it for at least a week now. The minute I find seeds in the bud I'm going to sprout them and hopefully get an exact replica of what I'm smoking now. I really didn't make this thread hoping some one could tell me what I have, but I was hoping some one could point me in the direction of something that might give me similar effects.

Crom

Beasters?

I have something like that right now but not that color. More green yellow, and it blows your head off, you think your flying and you don't feel like your in your body....very very intense.

Socrates

My guess is definitely some kind of haze, the spice smell and racy heart-pounding high definitely fit that description. I had some Super Silver Haze once that did that to me almost exactly if I smoked too much. Hazes are what you seek my friend - Neville's Haze, Super Silver Haze, and Amnesia Haze are all good places to start.

THC•20

Socrates said:
My guess is definitely some kind of haze, the spice smell and racy heart-pounding high definitely fit that description. I had some Super Silver Haze once that did that to me almost exactly if I smoked too much. Hazes are what you seek my friend - Neville's Haze, Super Silver Haze, and Amnesia Haze are all good places to start.

You know I was sorta hoping it was something along those lines. Every time I read the description of a haze high, this stuff reminds me just of that. I'm really going to have to pick me up some haze hybrids or something because I can't get enough of this stuff. Crom yes, I feel you.. you get so blown in the sky xD.

edit: Well I'll be damned, I just looked in my bag and I have a pack of 5 Original Haze x Skunk 1 seeds that I've never even opened. Anyone that has experienced that strain, does it compare to my description? Could it even be possibly more potent? Because I don't think this is clear head at all, I would say this is really cloudy headed electrifying shit. If I sound like a noob then it is because I am..I'm a haze noob, never smoked it until now. Yes I just have a bong hit of it.

Last edited:
C

CheifnBud2

Could be some genuine roadkill, could be laced. I would have to look/smell.

Does it really make your heart pound? or do you just get the 'noids a bit?

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
That's one of the gems in the brickweed. They are out there, lightly pressed, covered in golden crystals, give em a lil moisture for 2-3 days (lettuce, orange/tangerene peel) KILLER. For 60 an oz. But you have to go through (..doing rough math...) 50-60 oz of ok to POOR weed to find it....

Definetly used to get GOOD brick on occasion. The block never cared about the quality (to me). Just wanted to start negotiating @ 90 and end up over 60/oz. That was the only constant. That and pif. A couple of times, I got some straight Roadkill for ~500 a 1/2. I was looking for a 1/2 of whatever for 450, and dude was like it's more, I gotta go to another block to get it...Then wouldn't tell me where he went...SCARY bus ride home, lol. Growing seeds from a very nice batch of brick now...

THC•20

CheifnBud2 said:
Could be some genuine roadkill, could be laced. I would have to look/smell.

Does it really make your heart pound? or do you just get the 'noids a bit?

Dude shortly after I posted that last post I went on a short trip. That's sorta what I was thinking the whole time, there's no way weed could be this potent, I wasn't paranoid...well I was paranoid that there was something else in it lol! it's not even the heartbeat that bothers me. It's just how bad it fucks my head up and makes my whole body feel like it's paralyzed. It's just some really strong stuff. I'm still buzzing very strongly on this stuff.

G

i have this one pheno i think is a haze more looking pheno then i have found in my f2.i am thinking of transplanting it to a round 5 gallon bucket.i love a sativa

THC•20

Murphle said:
Sounds like you got "HAZED", and are still in shock over it. :wave: Welcome to the club!! Nice, huh?

Hopefully it is haze and not some other drug lol, this stuff just does not lose it's power..everytime I toke it, I have an expectancy for it to not have the full force it does the first few times of smoking a particular strain but it just keeps getting me higher and higher :nono:. I'm going to pop my O.HazeXSkunk seeds just for the hell of it, there has to be something like this in there.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Sounds like a lil sherm is on that. We used to smoke lovelies all the time in the early nineties. If you smoke too much is it almost like you need to go get something done you just dont know what it is?

southwind

Viva Viridis

Viva Viridis

This sounds a bit familiar. It happened some time ago that I got smoked a bit of it at a buddy's place..we agreed it was laced.

The other was an occasion where all of us were sick all day. it was laced.

Another was an odd heart pounding but fun high that came from the fungicide it was sprayed with. [My friend the chemist put it through a few simple tests.]

and the other was a natural bud just like what you show...but like Haze.

UP AND MOVING BUT TRIPPY/SHROOMY.

FUN!

SW

THC•20

southwind said:
This sounds a bit familiar. It happened some time ago that I got smoked a bit of it at a buddy's place..we agreed it was laced.

The other was an occasion where all of us were sick all day. it was laced.

Another was an odd heart pounding but fun high that came from the fungicide it was sprayed with. [My friend the chemist put it through a few simple tests.]

and the other was a natural bud just like what you show...but like Haze.

UP AND MOVING BUT TRIPPY/SHROOMY.

FUN!

SW

So South you're saying the bud you were smoking was nothing but bud? It wasn't laced? I sorta thought it was sprayed with something too, I didn't even think it was other drugs I just thought maybe it was some chemicals that make you feel tripped out and disconnected. I just keep smoking it because I find it hard to believe some one would put anything in bud, it just doesn't seem like that's possible....And chubby the only thing you feel like doing when you're high from this is getting down a few levels from the peak lol. Btw I just germinated 3 O.HazexSkunk seeds haha.

southwind

mex

mex

Well one thing is logistics and cost.

Mex brick is cheap.

Unless they had a surplus of something to spray it with[a drug] why add the cost of it?

so maybe it is a chem for bugs, mold,etc.

But the bud I smoked that did NOT appear adulterated..could have been anyway.

It is expensive in time, equipment, cost to test a few buds. so those were not tested.

I could not detect anything other than what it did.

I will say this.

I could not smoke anything for quite some time after.

I just got paranoid.

so..it probably was a chem..who knows?

sw

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
THC•20 said:
So South you're saying the bud you were smoking was nothing but bud? It wasn't laced? I sorta thought it was sprayed with something too, I didn't even think it was other drugs I just thought maybe it was some chemicals that make you feel tripped out and disconnected. I just keep smoking it because I find it hard to believe some one would put anything in bud, it just doesn't seem like that's possible....And chubby the only thing you feel like doing when you're high from this is getting down a few levels from the peak lol. Btw I just germinated 3 O.HazexSkunk seeds haha.
Yeah its not laced with pcp then.