What's new

Windex smelling strains?

Crom

Anyone ever come across any windex smelling strains? I picked up some funky smelling buds last night. Smells like a bit of windex, citrus and weed. Pungent at first. Never smelled anything like it. The buds are pretty frosty though.

Haven't tried any yet, I'm going to try to cure them for a while. Any ideas?

Thanks.

* edited (bad description).

Last edited:

chicalyx

You mean like ammonia? Only thing that I've ever smelled straight ammonia on was some brick way back when. I spose you could say some of the lemony-pinesol strains have a similar smell, but it's not nearly as sharp and really quite different.

Crom

I just smelled them, they smelled totally different last night when I was half baked....my bad :D

It's kinda windex, citrus, weed smell all mixed...pungent too kick at first. I'm not the best at describing smells but that is close.

Last edited:

BlazeTheSky

i had some "trainwreck" that smelled much like a somewhat citrusy cleaner/solvent smell to it/. maybe a windex like kick to it. frosty as fuck but smelled funky and tasted funky too. i dont know if it was flushed all the way either.

Moleculist

Trainwreck has a very noticeable, distinct smell to it. It is kinda reminiscent of really dilute ammonia. Could well be it.

Trainwreck is on the short list of strains that I can recognize by smell, few are as distinct as it.

BlazeTheSky

yeah i hadnt had trainwreck before, it smelled rediculous, almost not quite like pot at all. really crazy ammonia/celaner/citrusy smell to it, with a kick that almost made you want to sneeze it tickled the nose hairs.

Crom

Yup, what you guys are describing is correct. It's a very strange smell lol. If it is trainwreck whats the smoke supposed to be like?

T

THCV

tw could be, but schrom is an even more intense cleanser smell, both have citrus aspects too. both have soaring up highs, but tw is very heart-racing, too much for many. tw drops you back down at normal, but schrom takes you up for an hour or two and then drops you on your ass, naptime. schrom tastes like it smells, tw not so much. catpiss is another possibility, as it smells like catpiss and fruit. I just cut it so i haven't tasted it yet.

if it smells like actual ammonia, makes you nose crinkle and eyes water, don't smoke it-it's gone moldy and will f u up in a bad way.

Blackberry is astringent like but you'd Know if it was that, Jacks Cleaner is named aptly, Apollo 11 tastes much like lemon pledge my affy tastes a touch like mothballs ... Hmmm

Crom

THCV said:
tw could be, but schrom is an even more intense cleanser smell, both have citrus aspects too. both have soaring up highs, but tw is very heart-racing, too much for many. tw drops you back down at normal, but schrom takes you up for an hour or two and then drops you on your ass, naptime. schrom tastes like it smells, tw not so much. catpiss is another possibility, as it smells like catpiss and fruit. I just cut it so i haven't tasted it yet.

if it smells like actual ammonia, makes you nose crinkle and eyes water, don't smoke it-it's gone moldy and will f u up in a bad way.

Sounds good, I love strong up beat/racy highs that get my heart pounding. But I'll try not to get my hopes up right now that it may be some killer strain. And no, its definitely not a strong ammonia smell that makes my eyes water, I've smelled something like that before...ewww.

Tomorrow or wednesday night ill have half a bowl or so and test it out and let you guys know. Thank you all for your insight, I love these forums :D

Crom

Alright boys, I just had a whole bowl of this stuff and man oh man i was coughing! This shit is harsshhhh as fuck. Now I can feel like I need to walk around, then all of a sudden bam I'm high, and your thinking hey this ain't shit I can handle this....get inside, and eveerything is starting to sound funny as hell and things sound they are booming to the pace of your heart. then your face feels like its peeling and you can barely make it inside and feel so strong, it hits you in the head really strong and your hands and feet feel really extended almost like i'm not in my body and my vision is slightly fucked right now, i see things like 1.25" tilt to my head even if my head is straight.... lmao this is crazy......im being pulled up and up whoa.....now im messing around with someone on msn and i dying of laughter lmao! ive never laughed like this before...!

its almost over, my head clearing but my body still feels like it pulsates. damn it was good, kinda killer stufff...lol :bashhead:

Last edited:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Sounds like the beasters to me. Out of the b bags. AAA beasters i would maybe smoke if i had too.

Crom

I guess it wasn't properly dried or flushed or both, fuck. Def beasters, thats probably as high I've ever been though lol.