What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis Culture - Beautiful Budder

G

Tigershark, Never seen it before. But this come damm close to advertising. I'll leave it up to the bosses.

KRS Juan

Just FYI: There were some very long threads on CW and OG regarding budder and includes some very interesting info. The most interesting being the guy who wrote the article was recently fired from CC over the article. The second being that said writer has a personal vendetta against bubbleman and has been known to make up facts before. I dont have time to go searching for the threads but if you find them they are a good read.

-KRS Juan-

KRS, I guess people in this community that try to get advantage of good people end up like that guy. For the time being all my interest is gone. Thanks and I am glad we can "police" our selfs in IC mag.

Thanks.

May the herb be with you