What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Widow Web Seeds "Starlight"

"Starlight"

*waves HIGH!* okies....... to quote Thumper the rabbit (from Bambi), "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all....."

.........pauses..........

okies........what I can say, is that this is a very beautiful plant when in flower. The few buds are a deep eggplant color, deep dark green sativa leaves........ long and lean.... upheld by long citrus yellow stems. *sighs*

....... and along about day 42, those purple colored buds get the perfect complementary color to set them off... bright yellow male "bananas" poking out everywhere.

There....... now that I have said something nice....... on with the report.

Still here? Okies Now "Starlight" is supposed to be a Northern Lights crossed with a white widow. To quote the breeder, "... heavy and sweet. Can you handle it?" 56 day flower time. 10 seeds for $55........ so sucker than I at times can be, bought two packs of this stuff. The funny part to this story is that Seeds Direct sent some Nirvana "White Rhino" as the freebie. How ironic (white rhino is a widow crossed with an afghani)...
ought to be similar types of stuff, right?

wrong!

Nap time here........ so let's fire some of this up. Its precious stuff....... not because its very good.... just cause it only yeilded about 14 grams a sq ft in the same setup that one can take down 35-45 grams a sq ft of almost anything. The buds cure out to be a dull, manure color of brown.... and smell like a combination of "must and dust"..... *fills up the bowl... lights this and passes the burgandy colored Tattoo pipe to you....*

it gets you high... sort of a "sleepy" buzz... stuff tastes of musty mushrooms with a hint of something sweet to it... but just a hint. Don't know about you.. but despite the breeder's claim... YES... I can "handle it".

What slays me here is that the White Rhino is the cat's meow. 100 days start to finish, 45 grams a sq ft....... tastes fantastic, and gets one stoned to the bones. It was free for me... $15 for 10 seeds if I want more. The "Starlight" ended up being $110 for 20 seeds... most of which were not mature... ended up with 2 girls that didnt show hermie traits up front. *shrugs* makes you wonder... no?

Okies... have had my second bowl... have a mild buzz... ready for the nap.
If you care to stay and hang out.... stop smoking that schwag "starlight" and try some of that Nirvana White Rhino. Help yourself to the refrigerator... its stuffed full. And oh yeah... there's plenty of fresh fruit.
*waves bye* Akiko

G

Tolteca, terrific style in your reports. Each one better than the last. Well except for the strain that is. Sorry to hear that this strain met so little of your expectations. But You saved me and others the time and money by not looking into this one.

Damm I'm gonna have to sharpen up my writting skills. Thanks so much, Smokey.

Latest posts

Latest posts