What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Moon Rocks Report

G

Thanks for the blue moon rocks report. i got a pack of those seeds and loved to hear your experiances. Smokey.

hilljack

this evening i smoked a few buds from 2 different yet very similar indica phenos of bogs BMR

only been chopped 4 days ago no cure time at all

already an amazing taste even through the chlorophyll

and a hell of a stone that will only get better with time

i cannot wait to smoke some after even 1 week in a jar...let alone 2-4

G

Hello Hilljack, now that sounds great. I hope you'll start a smoke report thread on it. And give us more of your impressions. But we can wait for the cure. It's hard, I know!

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
i just harvested my stinkiest BMR seed plant phenotype. it is in the jar for a day or 2 b4 i convert it to oil. nice and dense, very crystally,a nice berry smell. had to harvest early b-cuz it was powder mildewing unfortunately.... but i have cuttings of all three of my phenos, so its all good.

G

Do you only use your buds for oil? I'd like to hear your take on BMR with pictures if you can.

hilljack

one pheno has a blueberrymusky almost skunky, mentholish smell to it....just mouthwatering

the other smells a bit sweeter with more of a bubbleberry smell..and only a light musky hint

G

That's it! I'm gonna have to pop mine come springtime,(unless I have some lifestar to pop first).