What's new

Purple Kush

G

received a very nice sample of this infamous weed along with some hash:D

593PKbudandhash-med.JPG

a grower thats been helpin me out gettin my op right, and bumpin the yield outta my plants, seen I was growin the PK, and sent me a sample to preview the weed and have somethin to bump it against.

593PKbud-med.JPG

the bud is dried well, nice color underneath the leaf. many visable trics. the trics are pretty much all cloudy. didnt see any amber in um. not real sticky when busted up.

smoke is smooth and alien to my taste buds. all I can say is earthy, slight sweetness not bitter, out is floral like, not sweet, not sour, not citrusy. more like you bit into a clump of rose petals. must be what everyones callin purple taste.

the high is still climbin, I started this post as i fired up the peice:D couple pulls and some typin, 15 mins and its commin on in my chest and shoulders. nice waves as she attacks. clear head, no thud to the brow or anything. pretty much all body, trippy, seems like the buz just comes outta your lungs and spreads across your chest.

593hashand_PKbud-med.JPG

so.....i wont be jerkin the PK :D very good budz. different taste, good looks.

wonder what that flat shit is, better smoke it:eek:

CBF

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Re: Purple Kush

CBF said:

wonder what that flat shit is, better smoke it:eek:

CBF

Nice smoke report CBF. Howd the hash go down? Is it PK hash?

Keep up the good smokin :)

bartender187

Last edited:
G

^^some bubble from the guy that sent the PK bud. not sure what its from, waitin for the PK to wear off, have some BKFT and give the bubble a try.

CBF

omega7

Damn that nugglet looks awesome. Looks to be pretty dense. Is that bubble PK, or something else? I cant imagine what the PK is like never had it but PK bubble, that has to be out of this world! Enjoy it.

friendlyfriend

Veteran
excellent report my friend. how did it make you feel physically. Sometimes those really super up and up highs get me emotional and excited... :D

Very nice PK! Thats a badass strain. A clone I wish i could get my hands on. I smoked alot of it in high school late 80's/ 90's. Been years now...you got me thinkin of the PK damnit lol. :joint:

Robhpx13

I cant see so Im not gonna comment on that CBF, but Nspecta has my eyes for me, so we'll clarify it, but that bud looks bomb like a bomb "purple type", Ive sent many samples out of the straight nerpal, many are not familiar with it, but soon will, muhuahaha.

G

Nice report CBF, a couple a real funny spots there. Like the Purple tastes like rose petals, lolo, Is that good or bad? But sounds like a uplifting strain. Great job explaining to us.

Latest posts

Latest posts