What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First Grow 4x4 HPS,LED,CFL Older Strains

1Coldfire

Strains:
6 - Super Skunk
6 - Skunk #1
2 - White Widow
1 - Romulan

Supplies(updated):
4x4 Growden tent
Apollo 600w HPS w/air cooled hood
2 - Apollo 2100k 250w CFL w/no reflector(Not here yet)
Advanced/Eshine DS200 300w LED
40 watt dual bulb fluorescent 3000k

I have for soil/nutrients/fertilizer/etc(updated):

Fox Farm Happy Frog
Fox Farm Ocean Forest
Advanced Nutrients Mother Earth Bloom Tea
Advanced Nutrients Iguana Juice
Advanced Nutrients Rhino Skin
Humbolt Prozyme
Neptunes Harvest Fish and Kelp
Unsulphered Molasses
Growers Secret Pro
Azomite rock dust
Grow roots Mycorrizae
Thrive Alive B1
Homemade soil/compost

I started off with 6 Skunk #1 and 6 Super Skunk clones given to me for free that I built a bubble cloner for.

Thinking I was going to fail in my rooting attempt, I also picked up two larger White Widow grown from seeds and one Romulan rooted clone.

I ended up thinking the smart pots the WW came in were too small, so I decided I would gather a bunch of soil from all over my yard....I gathered some from the garden were I knew horse manure was spread, some compost(eggs, coffee, fruits,veggies, etc), soil from under the pine trees, some ash and charred wood from our fire pit, lime, and well... The plants got pretty unhappy for a little, I feared for the worst and bought Fox Farm Happy Frog and Ocean Forest, but only used it on the smaller plants to see if the WW would be okay eventually... They seem fine now, so I merely added a little FF soil mixture on top just for that little extra they probably didn't need.

I started in a closet with a 23 watt cfl and a single fluorescent tube fixture with the cloner and moved into a smaller closet when I got the led until I could afford a tent.

As of now, my temps are barely staying below 83 degrees on hot days

My only other fan is a small oscillating Blizzard fan zip tied to the top corner of the tent.

The Romulan looks like it was topped early on and while trying to force flower outside with plastic bags, I managed to badly damage the top of one white widow, essentially topping after I pulled it off.

1Coldfire

I bought another 600w hps and a clone of Pennywise. I'll be picking up 2 more clones of different kinds tomorrow.