What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

growing aint for dummies

I don't care what anyone says, but growing ain't for dummies. I mean any dumb ass can grow, but not every dummy can grow great. It's lot of research , lots of gut feeling, lots of complex thinking,visualizing abstract situations.

It's going to be a fun ride with this indoor.

I finally fed the munchkins. 660 ppm on my meter I interpreted to .66 EC. But my dumb ass forgot to take the pH !! But I'm not going to worry this week.

The last picture I stupidly got my t5HO lamp to close to my seedling. Scorthed the little fucker. But still not worried. Snipped off the burnage and moving on.

I'm just a busy dad, trying to live a positive life with the affinity to growing and blessed up ganjah .

One love

- 1hrdbook2judge

Forgot to upload pics. I do a lot of posting from my phone because I have no laptop. My PC is to uncomfortable. I make due.

Attachments

• IMAG0756.jpg
    IMAG0756.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0758.jpg
    IMAG0758.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMAG0759.jpg
    IMAG0759.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 8

TheCleanGame

Veteran
I don't care what anyone says, but growing ain't for dummies. I mean any dumb ass can grow, but not every dummy can grow great. It's lot of research , lots of gut feeling, lots of complex thinking,visualizing abstract situations.
You've already mastered one of the most difficult concepts and that's beginning to realize how much you don't know. Congrats! :tiphat:

You are definitely going to have a lot of fun and hardship on your journey and I'm positive you'll be a better person for it.

Welcome to the wide world of growing cannabis.

Keep it Clean! :D

Hahha my one star thread. In all fairness I created this thread when I was shit faced drunk.

But the babies are looming pretty decent. The bigger one sprout 4 days after the small one on Jan28. Slow growth but I'm assuming it's due to weak lighting. But the leads look healthy and green. Pictures are color toned so you can't tell.

I do it for personal

Attachments

• IMAG0825.jpg
    IMAG0825.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0829_2.jpg
    IMAG0829_2.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 7

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
WC Fields said "never trust a man who doesn't drink", salud bro.

not to worry, even dummies can grow good weeds given the right genetics.

grow on!

welcome to ICMag, hope you have an interesting journey.

Thanks trichrider. Good thing I'm not a dummy. Newbie ya. Drunk sometimes. Clinically fucked in the head ? Always !

Here's a little one star update.

Cfl grow 162 W mixed spectrum / mixed bulbs (t5ho and generic CFL). I purposely used equipment I had scattered or inexpensive methods of obtainment(if that's a word). I'm confident to get buds . Quality buds no. Proper buds maybe, in the mean time I have a great vegging source and lots of collectives that meet my needs for the good stuff.

Happy Growing , happy smoking , happy Beer drinking and happy FRIED DAY

ps one is an Lemon Kush and maybe one is a tga Apollo 13bx (or the animal cookie bagseed, I was drunk when I planted them. NFC championshio game)

Attachments

• 1393639378791.jpg
    1393639378791.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 1393639412810.jpg
    1393639412810.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 6