What's new

Seed Germination/Position for the Newbies!

Noddy

Nice lil diagram, it's not as much graphical appearance as it is helpful to people starting out, tis better than the lines and squiggles i can make anyway :D

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ditto: it's alot easier to use the Growdoc method. It never fails if the seeds are viable... saves alot of time playing with weak pips just place them in soil, rather than hatching weak seeds only the good seeds grow :yes:

Bubble Dust [Growdoc Seeds] :joint:

Last edited:

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
always more seed...

always more seed...

this is a twin BubbleDust at birth, i just wanted for all to see...

Growdoc

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
Hmmm, I'm crushed and depressed! All these odd 20 years that I've been sprouting my seeds pointy tip down, and now I learn that I've been doing it all wrong? That's not fair!!

So all my bushes wasted their valuable energy, because I've been cruelly forcing them to do something not right!

Damn, but then I didn't ever actually see what's happening to that little seedling before it sprouts above soil level.

OK, since I'm a bit bored, and just now test-germing some seeds, I'll drop one in a transparent cup, just to see how it behaves. Should have some pics within a week.

rgds, kov

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
we normally place a fine covering of soil over the seed, and wait for nature to do her thing...

This time we tested 'the Growdoc method' under a mini-prop.

..this method is super-cool. we can watch them hatch, and see the roots grow down :cool:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
look no hands...

look no hands...

yo HOTC,,, here we go :wave:

x4-5 days from seed to seedling. untouched by hand :cool:

peace out

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good Kov :yes: if you let the seed be, it does its own thing...

Here we grow... Note the clean re-poting trowl!

... you lot are a bad influence... lol

[edit: just noticed that blue thing... off to investigate...:chin:]

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the 'growdoc method' was cool :cool: for Hawaiian Maui Wowie... so we gave it a try with some different seed strains... :dance:

thus far this method is fool prove... :biglaugh:
peace out dLeaf

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ ^ ^

stoneyhucker: The yellow is the old shell-case dude...like I say these seedlings have NOT been handled...

the seedling is healthy... :D

peace dL

Latest posts

Latest posts