What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

hackin' & wheezin' on the good shit as usual.......

mornin' to all you merry pranksters out there

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
good evening wake and bake. congrats JJ! I sent you a a karma before seeing you got it, lol.

hope FB is okay!

ive been dealing with some issues myself. hopefully ill have good news in a few days. im really hopeful this all turns out okay.

Good morning bakers
Man this is weird saying HELLO to you all. I’ve been a ghost since 2006 (stalking you since then) and it has taken till now to grow a set of nuts and sign up. I have a list of people i’ve always wanted to say HELLO and THANK YOU to, and the majority are on this thread. I have traded my daily newspaper for this thread! No blood and guts here! One of the only places in the world where people never get sick of tossing out Love, sunshine, good karma, blessings and HOPE (if only the rest of the world population could realize that it is not that difficult to do)
Thanks for letting me hop on this “fred” and hopefully you all will receive all the good stuff I’ve just send out, have a nice weekend.
over & out

soulfly22583

Veteran
morning everyone. not smoking before work today, but ill be back in a while to burn one down with you all. have a great friday!

crack-attack

Closer to the sun and far from the moon
ICMag Donor
Morning everyone :wave: drinking some coffee kickin back. below is a pic of my zombie virus from last year. hope everyone has a kick ass day!

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
Whew, made it thru the rapture,ROFLMAO.
So lets see..... coffee, weed, Ready, Set, Baked.
Maybe the end of the worlders just shoulda got baked instead.
:bongsmi:
:smoweed:
GOOD SATURDAY MORNING BAKERS!!!!!!!!

soulfly22583

Veteran
just got done smoking a bowl now watching a video of Slightly Stoopid performing last year at Summer Camp Festival. Gonna watch their live stream today at 1:30pm CST from The Hangout Music Festival

Have a great day wake and bake!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mrs B - Easy - Turbo - et All!

Thank you ALL for your positive vibes and great wishes - - took 4 hours, and 2 rounds of bidding later...but WE GOT THE HOUSE!!! :) :) :)

We are so thrilled, cant wait to move in and make it our own...our own little peace of heaven, secluded in a ravine forest setting.

Much Love.

Thats great JJ!!! sounds like a great house, enjoy it! Ill puff to your good fortune

Post, end of the world Sunday morning bake off!!
BAKED:smoweed:

Yea pearle good idea, we made it thru the rapture! Lets smoke up today!!

we are missing our kitty here tho. sad day here.

crack-attack

Closer to the sun and far from the moon
ICMag Donor
morning all! :wave: been re-potting all morning... im thinking of making the switch to hydro just so i dont have to re-pot haha. hope everyone has a great day! :dance013:

E

easyrasta

greetings, coffee and no bud for me
gona smoke out with old soul this afternoon, and got to give my lungs a break
peace
ez

soulfly22583

Veteran
morning wake and bake - was down in panama city beach all day yesterday with family.. now i got a nice sunburn going. off to work I go.

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
G'day everyone. :wave:
Enjoying my hump day morning with some headband. Got some errands to run then 'hike time'. :D
C ya bakers later.

soulfly22583

Veteran
good afternoon wake and bake. just woke up from a good nap after getting off work early - gonna go burn one down and watch something interesting. have a great night everyone

nickman

Veteran
ive been up for a few hours now but i just found this thread so Wake and Bake everyone ...

good day all ...

Latest posts

Latest posts