What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mad Errors!

G

There seems to have been a slight problem with the International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

I keep getting alot of these eroors when i try and post or click links. Dont know if its from all the traffic from the other sites being down. Just thought I would give you the heads up if ya didnt know.

G

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT JUST HAPPENED AS I HIT SUBMIT!!! LMAO! :/
There seems to have been a slight problem with the International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
I pmed Greenlantern so he should be on it. I hope it gets fixed my UCP is messed up also. Its not showing the last new posts.

G

Yep, the database is screwed up. Search doesn't work, either.

Am I the only one who isn't getting new posts updated in the forum lists? The last post showing is over an hour ago. I cleared my cache, etc., and it still doesn't update.

I managed to successfully post a message to a thread and then refreshed the forum page; the thread is showing as 0 followup posts even there are two (another member posted before I did).

Let's see if I can successfully post this message!

glasspackedbowl

Veteran
its the site. I think GL adjusted or changed or deleted part of the HTML code. On accident. :pointlaug

glasspackedbowl

Veteran
u can post and edit stuff again :woohoo: Thanks GL
2841whenIpost.JPG

Any one see that before? :pointlaug

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts