What's new

Are you a new Grower? You will need this

150wPimpin

IMO this is by far the most important thread here on ICMAG!

And IMO every new member here should read and make good use of this info as I did myself

This is Pontiac's DIY linkorama 100% good shit
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=678179

Hope im not out of line posting this here but I see this new forum is empty and the first thing that came to mind was linkorama

Sparky 6

Awesome forum idea! I know ICMag is a sophisticated forum filled with long-time growers but some of us newbies prefer to learn in a mature and civilized atmosphere. So ya done good with this forum. =)

And that linkorama is something- hadn't seen that before thanks.

kweb1989

I Still awaiting the first grow but these links in my sig have helped me understand much of my questions about what to do...

Check the sig peeps! Happy Growing!

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
The Link-O-Rama (Grow Rooms) is stickied for a reason. So to the Library of Links (Micro)

And, just for fun, here's a tip on Search. Never use Search to find anything!!! Use Advanced Search by Titles Only found in the Search drop down window. Example, Search "muffler" and you'll get 15 pages of links to 296 threads, most of which have nothing to do with mufflers, it's just a word somewhere in the thread. Use ASbTO and you'll get 1/4 page with 8 links that deal with nothing but mufflers.

R3ZIN

I used to post this to questions all the time in another forum:

Keyword: "enter your search term here such as PH or PPM or watering etc etc"
1. Go to "Search"
2. Click on "Advanced Search"
3. Enter your search terms that you want to find threads on
4. Change the drop down to "Titles Only"
5. Click "Go"

You can use this method to find anything on these forums. You will be surprised how many people have discussed this topic before.

The Link-O-Rama (Grow Rooms) is stickied for a reason. So to the Library of Links (Micro)

And, just for fun, here's a tip on Search. Never use Search to find anything!!! Use Advanced Search by Titles Only found in the Search drop down window. Example, Search "muffler" and you'll get 15 pages of links to 296 threads, most of which have nothing to do with mufflers, it's just a word somewhere in the thread. Use ASbTO and you'll get 1/4 page with 8 links that deal with nothing but mufflers.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Actually, do yourselves a favor and set Advanced Search to search by Titles Only with the search field empty and hit save. Now, all your Advanced Searches are by Titles Only until you change the setting and save again.

Latest posts

Latest posts