What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OJD Test...GANGSTA HAZE

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
sleepy
Howzit brother..?? Sorry ya had a lil bump in the road.. It looks like they are actually on their way back.. So its time to roll again.. Sending good vibes.. peace.

sack

Sleepy

Veteran
Now Under 400 Watts Of HPS...

Now Under 400 Watts Of HPS...

Phillthy!!>>thanks, man...hopefully i won't disappoint...
shaunmulok!!>>...thanks, glad you came back to check on them.
ojd!!!>>hey there!!...they are coming around...
sackoweed!!>>hey sack! thanks for all of your encouragement...

so, i cleaned up a little and switched the T5 out...plugged the HPS in and set the timer last night...

here are a few pix...

garden shot...

peace.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
sleepy
Howzit brother.. Yea they are definitely on their way back.. :woohoo: Cant wait to see these gangsta gurls get after it.. peace.

sack

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everyones hittin 12/12 at the same time, I'm looking forward to it. Let's see some nugs!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice update bro

flower time woohoo

hears where the real fun begins

keep up the good work

peace

Sleepy

Veteran
i hope you don't mind...

i hope you don't mind...

this is a partial quote from OJD about the strain (posted in kaotic's test grow thread):

hi bro...

the g13haze male is mostly haze dom so tall with the occasional 1 in 10 maybe being a g13 pheno smaller and compact

the amnesia haze is a stretchy 1 so like being trained or topped
there is some small amnesia haze phenos that come out in this cross but most will be bigger girls

you can either top them before flower and wait a few days or a week for shoots to appear or tie her down and let her go for it

i find with haze its best to start training very early on

peace

good info, thanks!

shaunmulok!!>>yep, now they will be a-ok!! my troubles usually disappear when i flip to 12/12!! thanks for staying with me!
sackoweed!!>>Howzit!!?? heheheyep, they are looking better each time i check on them...thanks, sack!!
kaotic!!>>yeah, we are all pretty close...yours look AWESOME!!!
ojd!!>>...glad you popped back!! they are looking better each day...new growth is all green and healthy...just been giving them plain water pH adjusted to 6.5...pics tomorrow...see you then!

hazy

Veteran
Hey Sleepy, Nice plants. It looks like the latest growth is better after you hit it up with cal mag.

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No probs Sleepy my girls have finished their stretch(i think) at 1.2m so they pretty much tripled in size i think my clones will get flower at like 12" next run
peace bro

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
I've heard a lot of different names picked for strains over the years but this is the first one that has prompted me to pass it up on name alone.

C'mon "Gangsta"?? Tell me you could have done better than that? :wallbash:

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thinking that "Gangsta" anything is in any way cool or acceptable.

If you only knew me. I'm anything but. I'm not going to fill up Sleepy's thread with this B.S so I'm done.:moon:

BTW Sleepy Those plants of yours is GANGSTA baby. Keep'm coming;0)

Sleepy

Veteran
update...

update...

hazy!!>>glad to have you!!! yeah, they are coming along nicely...
shaunmulok!!>> ...nice!!! you guys are rockin' the joint!:joint:
Hydro-Soil!!>>...hi there...welcome to my test grow...i did not name this strain, i am only testing them for the breeder. hang out a bit...
kaotic!!>>..hehehe
Hydro-Soil!!>>...ouch!!
cocktail frank!!>>...welcome, cf!! glad to have you here!! kick 'em to the curb, my man!
kaotic!!>>...hehehe...more GANGSTA shizzle coming up!:nanana:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ok...the new growth is coming in green...no signs of sex yet...just giving some root juice and water pH adjusted to 6.0...

a couple of below average pics...

click 'em to enlarge...

peace...

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Hydro-Soil!!>>...hi there...welcome to my test grow...i did not name this strain, i am only testing them for the breeder. hang out a bit...
No probs here Sleepy, love what you're doing. Hope the breeder chooses a different name if it turns out to be worth anything. The name makes me think of a crappy haze with awesome cropper yields.

Hydro-Soil!!>>...ouch!!
LOL Cute ;)

Glad they're turning around for ya. All they needed was more cowbell! :D

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've heard a lot of different names picked for strains over the years but this is the first one that has prompted me to pass it up on name alone.

C'mon "Gangsta"?? Tell me you could have done better than that? :wallbash:

What a knob, those who judge a book on its cover are going to miss a great story, and from the pics in my book it is looking great, this shit is going to be GANGSTA IMO

Your loss Hydro soil

Sorry Sleepy i had to add my:2cents: now i'm done
Looking great bro, keep up the great work bro

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
first hydro soil you name your own strain when you do the cross
i dont need your buisness so go buy a beter sounding strain lol
seriously what an ass,it was a quick name put together no long thinking about it
im the type of person who doesnt care about the name,its just dorks like you
i go on lineage of a strain to let me know whether it will be dank

nice update sleepy
looking good

peace

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
these plants don't need a name as they speak for themselves so far... one of the best i've run! keep up the good work sleepy!

Latest posts

Latest posts