What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

jonas@diesel

???? ???????:?9-THC
Veteran
after almost 14 weeks... it's done! :woohoo:

this are the picts just before the cut

the purple pheno

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

the half polyploid (and for me the best smelling pheno)
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man, I was giving you rep after that 1st pheno, then I came to that polyploid-
:jawdrop:
Great job on those! I'm taking it these are Soma's? Old pk, new?
Outstanding! :yes:

T

twowordz

I take it this is your selection from seed? How many did you grow?

Who is the breader?

TW

Solidopc

I've smoked some fantastic nycd, some of the best bud i've ever smoked, but it wasn't as impressive when i grew it myself from seed. It was allright, it's just a very leafy plant and has airyish buds. The smell also seemed watered down from what i had experienced before.

The first one looks nice, but of tip burn, but no biggie. The ones below are more like what mine looked like in that they were very leafy, loads and loads of leafs on the cola and i didn't like that. Mine had alot more resin than your last ones there mind, and was a much deeper green.

Never took it aslong as you either. Was down around 11 weeks i think. But compared to other things, it just wasn't the greatest. I'd allways accept a pre-sepected cut of nycd though, as the right pheno is a beautiful tasting and smelling smoke, with a lovely euphoric high.

G

jonas@diesel nice plant you have that last bud picture of the caterpillar looking bud is wild .
it looks like one i seen on overgrow .i like the porcupine buds looks like kalimist with the hairs shooting out all over .what kinda high does it give .it looks more sativa then indaca.

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
lol i think soma ripped me off!! my nycd beans came out looking nothing like that... good job man!