What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey fellas, still can't post pics... Do I have to delete my posted pics? There is no option for that. I have like 700+, I can edit all other albums except that one. That's the only one that can be exceeding any sort of limit, I would think.

I can see all of your albums and pictures in your Media. You need to let them know about the error your getting when you try to add pics. If you have not logged off recently do that and try again.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
100_7613.JPG
well it let me upload a pic

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:part one done...21 plants chopped and hung,had to wash the saucers,room cleaned,walls windexed,about to bug spray...next up,prune and take cuts from the next round of plants,get them in the room,and button up...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bigeye:love the second pic!
alrighty...major task of the day done! took 3 hour to harvest,clean,take cuts,move the plants in,get them watered and close the room up...and 1.8 miles of walking back and forth...

not too much left to do..some up-pots which frankly may get skipped for the day,and moving a bunch of plants...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Before I tossed in the last OC x A5hbx Xfp I cleaned up the lowers. I had 2 nice branches so I tossed them into a glass of tap water. We have nasty 400ppm water. I've been changing the water at the same time I do my cloner. Today both have roots. I haven't been able to root cuts like that in a long time. I call that luck more than anything.. Im not sure why I even did that I'm not gonna flower them lol.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🙄 no rest for the wicked...gotta go run around and pay bills tomorrow and haul ice home for bubble...and get all the pots emptied out so i can clean them later in the week...and go get nutes...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have to hang around close to home for the Doughman to come sometime this week. Its much needed, I'm running on empty

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have to hang around close to home for the Doughman to come sometime this week. Its much needed, I'm running on empty

be nice if they were more prompt...like if they understood that for any individual plant you might have been taking care of it for like 5 months and would like to finally be paid NOW!
i have already lined up peeps for what will hopefully be over 2lbs from the rozay monocrop...

Latest posts

Latest posts