What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ultra-violence...Clockwork Orange/Riot

H

HemperorsKnight

And his feminized lines are explained in his article on his page riotseeds.nl he reverses them properly with his spray that you can also buy. The reason he makes s1's is to preserve clone onlies for people who are interested in propagating beans they dreamed of getting

Junk Punk

Hi,

I've grown Clockwork Orange S1, Grape stomper Bx, Blackberry S1, Clockwork Bx1 V2, GSC S1, Trix and Purple cherry frost and it was my biggest mistake during 7 years of indoor growing.

Those seeds were all shit, they all hermied early in bloom.
And they hermied so bad, i wasn't abble to harvest one of all those plants!!!

Riot isn't the only douche bag in this business but he's the only one who send only hard hermie seeds, his prices are just a joke and he is a thief...

SO DON'T BUY RIOT'S SEEDS, THEY ARE EXPENSIVE HERMIE SHITS.

Hey Riot, HemperorsKnight is your new name, or did you give him some money to write such lies?

JP.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi,

I've grown Clockwork Orange S1, Grape stomper Bx, Blackberry S1, Clockwork Bx1 V2, GSC S1, Trix and Purple cherry frost and it was my biggest mistake during 7 years of indoor growing.

Those seeds were all shit, they all hermied early in bloom.
And they hermied so bad, i wasn't abble to harvest one of all those plants!!!

Riot isn't the only douche bag in this business but he's the only one who send only hard hermie seeds, his prices are just a joke and he is a thief...

SO DON'T BUY RIOT'S SEEDS, THEY ARE EXPENSIVE HERMIE SHITS.

Hey Riot, HemperorsKnight is your new name, or did you give him some money to write such lies?

JP.

I'm not a Riot fan but I can say he's not a theif.
You read what was on offer and made the decision, yourself, to purchase those seeds.

I encourage ANYBODY that is considering purchasing Riot Gear to listen to his interview on The Pot Cast (episode 8). Dude tells you exactly what he's up to & that if you don't like it to go elsewhere. Though, his language is a bit more colorful. Hehe.

Junk Punk

I'm not a Riot fan but I can say he's not a theif.
You read what was on offer and made the decision, yourself, to purchase those seeds.

I encourage ANYBODY that is considering purchasing Riot Gear to listen to his interview on The Pot Cast (episode 8). Dude tells you exactly what he's up to & that if you don't like it to go elsewhere. Though, his language is a bit more colorful. Hehe.

Hi MJP,

When i buy seeds, i know some may hermie, ok...

When i buy chem og sour cookies, i know the risk of getting hermies increases, ok...

But when i buy seeds at those prices and i get only bad hermies that i can't harvest, i call the seller a thief, yes !

I've tried to waych the video you're talking about but since i'm french (don't understand street langage...) but i didn't understand anything...

Maybe you could tell us what he said in this video so everybody and I will be abble to know what Riot have to say about his wonderfull seeds (and stop buying this shit)!!!
I'm serious, i'm interrested about this video but don't understand.

Anyway, what the man himself say about his seeds in a video soudn'y be written on his website?

Have a good day,

JP.

Sorry fot my poor english... i'm French.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't know about any vids.
I listened to his interview on soundcloud.

I'm not wasting my time typing out that interview. It was nearly 2 hours long.
The important parts are fairly clearly stated, imo.

Riot Is An Awesome Dude! People Have Mixed Opinions. One Thing Riot Does Do Is Speak His Mind, Whether It Offends People Or Not. I Reccomend Tuning In To His Live Streams On Instagram, Lots Of Good Info Is Shared. He's Gone Over The Clockwork Orange Many Times Too. Most Noteably How Its A Very Hard Plant To Grow, But The Potency is Supposed To Be Unreal.

Latest posts

Latest posts