What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ultra-violence...Clockwork Orange/Riot

ion

I'm looking for information on this strain from Riot seeds, been searching hi.lo for grow reports/smoke reports, seems like it's off the icmag radar...
.....beans go 200usd for 6 at the attitude and its apparently quite the strain to have in socal(HT thmq=550usd)............must be mighty special!

after looking at the product descrpt, i cant seem to find who the father is, maybe i missed it. the mother is listed as a mutant from greenhouse' alaskan ice....

any experience with the grow or smoke?

and thanks to this community for being professional, concerned and a leader in cannabis research.

Last edited:

ion

ive checked some other forums on this and it seems there's lots of strife concerning his business practices, specifically where he obtained his genetics.....some people love his stuff......fem seeds are going 10 for 300 eu....hAR!

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
FACT: Movie listed as favorite in my year book?

Clockwork Orange

now lets go get some mescaline milk and find us some yarbos

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
ion what do ya see at that price i see pretty much average50- 200 beans on attitude and i will say some interesting crosses none the less golden dawg caught my eye the most but they have alot of shit.. now whether its to good to be true is another story i havent tried em.. the actually are releasin bluedream s1? listed as unavailable... thats sumthin im sure is gonna makem some money. id pop a few if i hadem if ya got the cash id go for it so we all can see what its bout..

ion

no no no stoney, i have way too many projects atm and i couldnt allow myslef to pay that for seeds.....well, some..........from what ive read there are some great possibilities in their selections, some people swear by riot and his seeds.......then ive read some rather detailed stories ranging from no del/no refund to dubious circumstances around his acquisition of key genetics, among other things. im not one for drama. my interest is the smokeand the mother of this cross; ya gotta read the strain descript, look it up......mysterioso.....this alaskan ice female they used is s'posed to be the key....the 'holy grail' as mr riot himself dubs it....

If you were a bullshitter sellin beans what are the 3 words most likely to create intrest to stoners? "the holy grail" would be somewhere near the top.

buy genetics,not bullshit.

ion

i love where i live....the fucking food! i could tell you where i live, but there's too many huminz here already and you'd ALL wanna be part of my scene...... of course swapping a buncha you guys and gals out with some of the oxygen thieves that are somehow established in these parts would be a fucking BOON in all aspects. meh..

HAR! midgethorse!...thats friggin trey A! nice avatar....musta been one of those traffic stops where he was nabbed with pills....boy looooves his pills. but, bein' he lives near home and since he's brought assloads of $chedda and fame to vt, he gets a slap on sent on his way. for a nominal fee, of curse.

so this clockwork orange shit; i wasted even MORE time reading about this riot dewd.....after reflecting on what i read in light of his marketing spirit, his writings on-line, and the distinct sound of an echo going thru all of the POSITIVE reviews ive seen him get, the chance of me spending FRNs on his "gear" is about the same chance that id volunteer to drag my bare nutsack across an acre of shredded glass like a dog...there ya go.

THE SMOKE!...i need a smoke report from this clockwork orange. for research. if a pack of these seeds fell outta some guys pocket in a applebees bathroom, id take 'em...otherwise...spent some time searching and that website thats finderseed flimflammed is the only one thats got any info. and it all sounds staged. like 550/28 in sandiego on high times thmq......plant. or maybe im just an asshole?

so, anybody gotta a cousin .....girlfiend's nanny's sister that knows of anyone thats smoked the HOLY GRAIL.....CLOCKWORK ORANGE?

4 Dragons

Clockwork Orange is a mutant Alaskan Ice. You would be taking a big chance ordering anything from him, lot's of hermies have been reported and he is very untrustworthy!

iceryder

I tried out Riot's Grape Stomper. After some 30 strains from numerous breeders I can honestly say: I have never seen a plant go from all girl to hermi so fast. I can't speak for Clockwork or any of his other strains except that I won't be trying any of them.

macamus33

I just got some Riot gear though not "Clockwork Orange". I got "Bright Eyes", "Sid Vicious", and "Slick Rick". I don't think I paid 200 delivered for these 3 strains combined/very reasonably priced. I also like the packaging. Will not be able to run these beans til late this year, as to many other projects are ahead of these beans. Will try to remember to do a grow report. I will reserve my opinion on Riots gear til then.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just got some Riot gear though not "Clockwork Orange". I got "Bright Eyes", "Sid Vicious", and "Slick Rick". I don't think I paid 200 delivered for these 3 strains combined/very reasonably priced. I also like the packaging. Will not be able to run these beans til late this year, as to many other projects are ahead of these beans. Will try to remember to do a grow report. I will reserve my opinion on Riots gear til then.

Wonder what the origional breeder of those strains named them before he took thier work,and renamed them.This guy doesn't even bother to take his own pics,he simply copy and pastes pics from other breeders works.Wouldn't piss on him if he was on Fire.

If he reads this he'll have a new strain next month,probably something fom a reputable breeder like REZ or DG,and lable it "PISS FIRE":thinking:

macamus33

Well I guess I bought into the hype of "Riot Seeds" advertising. Although I paid less than $50 for each strain. Oh well! I guess the saying is true"Theres a sucker born every minute" and this time it was me. Still going to give these strains a run though. Did not know he ripped off other breeders. He could at least put up pictures of his own plants. What are these seeds? F2's from feminised seeds? Would explain the high herm rate? Am I wasting my time?

Goyakla

I have read NOTHING positive about those seeds from RG..... lots of bad reports and no smoke reports.. i would stay away.. just my 2 cents...

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Looks like a bunch of pollen chucking w/ fem seeds, adding a different name, and raising the price tag, to me. Heath's Black Rose for one are fem'd seeds (except for maybe the 1st and/or 2nd release if Im not mistaken and many of the seeds from these 1st batches didnt even carry the beautiful purple traits that the BR is known for) he has it listed as the male in his "Blood Rose" non-femmed seeds...go figure? You may very well get lucky (or may very well NOT) as he uses alot of so called "elite" strains, but for the money, you might as well go w/ a reputable breeder who has actually put in some work. Reminds me of "Elite Gentics" strain descriptions w/ all the "elite" poly-hybrids clashed together. Just my :2cents:

(edit)
Never mind...checked out his site and saw this...Riot's Sex Change Spray! - Now you can turn your favorite Fem seeds into males too! But wouldnt they be fem seeds in this case? :dunno:

Last edited:
H

HemperorsKnight

I know this thread is old as fuck but people need to stop being assholes to Matt Riot he's a way kick ass guy i seen his lines in skunk mag and all over the web. If you run them seeds and find some killer phenos clone em and grow the price you paid worth of flowers and do it till u have multiplied the packs value then you have a well spent pack of beans. I spend for quality of killer breeding practices Riot knows what he's talking about and even writes all kinds of killer info on mrniceseeds forums and his own forum. If you guys don't like the price just forget about it because takin time on bashing a man you haven't met is pretty immature. This community I see has a lot of drama... If you popped any beans and the buds weren't great to you perhaps you all should maybe grow differently like all organic to bring out the plants full potential. Im just chiming in because there's so many people hating on riot seeds when all i have smoked from his strains have all been hands down immaculate! Like his Trix his Wet Dreams his wicked bubba chem and not one of em were at all booty.. Imo riot is killin it in this industry and for every successful person there are alooot of haters... Thanks enough said.. HK

Latest posts

Latest posts