What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Some strawberry cough pics

G

hey CC

hey CC

been followin the grow over on OG. plant looks very nice. its funny, theres a berry smell in there somewhere, same thing i keep sayin tomyself.

after growin it and talkin to many, the actual SBcough is a indica, mostly body, and the strain itself really does not taste smell of SB. the elite clone from the population is the SB girl.

the clone your growin is from selfed seed which ya know alrready, and from the beans Ive grown and pics from other growas. noones found a actual SB plant from these beans.

lookin forward to how she finishes for you.

CBF

friendlyfriend

Veteran
Digging IT! thats what up CC! my man CBF grew two bombass phenos of SC and I loved them both... Looking forward to flowering my SC in the near future. And yes she does have faint berry scents! We gotta get that bloody strawberry plant... thats gonna be sweetness!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This one really has a haze influece. It's evident in the larger bud leaves, especially when she's grown under lots of light :D

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
hehe

this SC is killer shit CC. it probably was the best bud i smoke this year.

boy was my head buzzing from that shit.
good job on that baby

peace

:D

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ah Cargo, that was garbage compared to what you'll be trying this week ;) Same girl, much more resinous and tasty - because this one was finished properly :D The Haze influence keeps the flowering times a little lengthier than I like. But the sc we have drying right now was so ripe that the buds started to mold on the plant. So it was a good time to cut them.

S

strain_searcher

nice

nice

I have 2 sc fems that just popped the soil and I cant wait until they look like yours,very resinous

Okie grown

Veteran
nice pics

nice pics

Is that the dutch passion straw c fem. seed youre growing?I got a pcak as soon as thay come out (2 months or so ago).I hear Henk from dutch passion put alot of work into this strain.Here is a couple pics of my sc ladys thay are all about 2 ft. tall now.
2074DSC00873-med.JPG

2074DSC00955-med.JPG
2074DSC00954-med.JPG

S

strain_searcher

yes okie

yes okie

those the are the ones and gees yours look great.

I had no milk so I just used strawberry quick to put in my coffee. Its the bomb.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All I know is that this clone was a selfed version of strawberry cough. So it wasn't an F1. Most of the strawberry traits were lost in the breeding, but it's damned strong pot!@&$%#* As Curtis said in Up In Smoke, "it'll boogie woogie on yo brain!" "It's what set them Arabs off." Ha ha ha Seriously strong/fun herb :tup: cc

PS> Pictures of the dried stuff will be in a few days. I hope to get lots of pics of this one, since I'm not growing it again. She's pretty when dry too.

Okie grown

Veteran
oo ok

oo ok

Then it prob. isnot the same strain.Unless there where lots of testers dp sent out i dont think this strain has been on the market long enouf for anyone to have finished a grow yet.Ither way youre buds look great.If i get a strawberry pheno than you will get a clone CC (if you want one lol).

G

Hi Bro.

Hi Bro.

Lovely sugery looking plant. But whay do you say you won't be growing it out again?

Okie grown

Veteran
ya

ya

He prob. is lookin for a strawberry pheno is why hes not going to keep that oooone around.But CC will tell ya why.That was just a guess.It does look like a great pheno hes got but he may be like me and only keep exttra spec. plants around in clones.If i find a nice pheno out of the 4 sc i have i will keep its clone for a mom.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ Yeah that's right. Who wants to say "this is strawberry cough" to people before they smoke it, and they can taste no strawberry? It's not an amazing plant anyhow - a really nice one though :tup:

Okie grown

Veteran
Hope a get one

Hope a get one

Out of the 4 sc plants i have One is shorter with tighter nodes.The 3 taller ones look just alike.Thay are about 30 in. tall.I just put them in there 5 gal. pots so i will wait a few days to let them root alittle then take a couple clones off each 4 and start 12 n 12.Heres a couple pics.
url]

g]
2074DSC01031-med.JPG
2074DSC01030-med.JPG
2074DSC01033-med.JPG

Last edited:

Okie grown

Veteran
Me to

Me to

Havin 2 phenos i bet one is the strawberry smellin and tastin one.I hope its the big one but it will prob. be the shorter one.Ither way CC you will get a clone from the berry plant.Thay have all been showin sex for a weeks or so and no sighn of male flowers(knock on wood).