What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do you include LARF in your G/W yields?

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
I have been only weighing the flowers that are quality. Not any larf and popcorn nugs that are loose and airy and small. Those I just use for Honey Oil, Hash, or Butter. My G/W is at .54/W, which is pretty bad compared to all the 1g/ per watt and 2g/per watt and Im thinking I bet people are including any and all flower, even if only 50% of that makes the final cut for premium flowers to pass to friends or sell.

What do you guys include in your final weight ?

mushroombrew

Veteran
1gram per watt is minimum in my show. I defoliate so larf does not exist. But if I had larf I wouldnt count it.

Last edited:

soundman

I only count what I weigh. I dont weigh out the scrubble. Just make hash out of it. Sometimes I will weigh the scrubble at hash time to just see what I get back in resin. My GPW come from flowers I keep for smoking.

With the wattage in my room and just two plants I am happy to get .35 GPW.

Latest posts

Latest posts