What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Official Thread for OG's Old Farts

X

xxDR.KICKASSxx

man I remember when I first join og there were a lot of good people.it is missed

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran

Attachments

• 11059logo-thumb.jpg
    11059logo-thumb.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 18
A

al frey

I was a site mod way back in the OG glory days but have not seen more than a few names I recall for back then...just logged on here thinking I would know more folks...still livin in the swamp...

Shakka

Greetings OGers,
I must admit I had the best times on OG. If it weren't for the community I would have continued to spend cash on trees that grew so easily w/ help. This is a good community as well. I see a few old names here and actually run across many duplicate post from OG.
Peace

Sportster

FULL TILT BOOGIE...
Well, well, well.......looky whos here, ole Al Frye!! teehee ;) and Pinball Wizard, theres another one....Hank?? I am not sure we've had the pleasure, unless of course you had a sex change over the years??..Bwahahhahaa!! just futzin' wit'cha bro...I am sure I know who you are!! and Shakka...??(GOD who else??...I need to go back a couple pages and do some serious catching up)

:laughing:

Mel Frank

I got spooked back in the early 90's when I was a subscriber to Sinsemilla Tips, then when Marc got popped. I was hoping by now this shit would be a little user friendlier (is that a word)

Z10N

Wheres yescawizzard and JJJ??
Man...OG was some place....glad i had the chance to be part of it . It sure will be missed..

Ratzilla

Veteran
Hello all
I started growing in 04 and then found Over Grow in 05 I think the site went down in the beginning of 06.
It freak me out big as I remember.
I aborted a grow and tore my closet (lights , venting) where I grow down.
I only had a few posts on overgrow as I was more of a seeker of knowledge then anything else at that time.
But I remember at that time how great I thought to have found all this knowledge.
They had such great bud pictures.
I fell deeply in love with that site.
Then the paranoia with Marks bust.
I'll turn 73 in Nov.
I have been one of the oldest member on most Ganja sites.
It makes me think that I am one of the first of my generation to embrace this miraculous plant.
Living longer is my answer.
Heh Heh Heh
Ratz :tiphat:

Wolfshadoe

Wow.just found this thread.i see alot of familar names old friends.i see they are now guest and deleted.i never deleted.my own personal story is long.i personally met moderators from OG,.tommy.and others.All good folk.well the REAL WOLFSHADOW,is bak.outdoor moderator:OG.that site was the first time i ever touched a PC.yea,i still peck w 1 finger.still havent read whole thread yet.this is all surreal to me.my old accout never deactivated..peace all <ws>

LostTribe

Premium user
FYI, OG forums are back online as of last week although they are starting totally over but do have the old FAQ's available, so thats nice. Only a few posters there so far......

We probably know each other :) I wish I could find some of the old guys like Hashcraver and HappyJack and Booboy and Gunny, Yesca...we had a hoot. I still have freinds from those days now on facebook. Some of us still grow and others just smoke. I hope if any of people from Overgrow are ever around to shoot me a message at virginbudgrower@yahoo.ca . Take care.