What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where is the outrage ??

usda101

I get outraged about normal shit like voter suppression , lack of oversight , deficit etc . Not outraged enough to start a thread about them tho , i cast my vote and move on .

beta

Veteran
I have yet to see evidence he was arrested for anything. Surely you have some?

Show me the woman and her claim and I will believe her. Until then, shut the fuck up and keep what is clearly your own conservatively-motivated reasoning to yourself.

usda101

Show me the woman and her claim and I will believe her. Until then, shut the fuck up and keep what is clearly your own conservatively-motivated reasoning to yourself.

I started to take it there but it's a waste of time .

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/15/668095372/michael-avenatti-stormy-daniels-lawyer-arrested-on-allegations-of-domestic-viole

beta

Veteran
https://www.npr.org/2018/11/15/668095372/michael-avenatti-stormy-daniels-lawyer-arrested-on-allegations-of-domestic-viole

I've seen those claims but I haven't seen the evidence supporting them. Avenatti has said repeatedly that he has not been charged with anything.

There is a lot of inaccurate reporting out there. For example, (1) I have NOT been charged with anything, let alone a felony; (2) Lisa wasn't even with me Tues; etc. Numerous other "facts" being reported are completely bogus. Why is TMZ's news "standard" the new standard?

https://twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/status/1063118190299893760

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Guess I dont find it interesting enough to look anything up about it. Clearly I lack ourage.

Gonna go get high and rage on down to the garden.

St. Phatty

Between huge Life Extinguishing events like Fukushima, and the Deepwater Horizon destruction of the Gulf of Mexico -

Avenatti hitting his wife does not seem quite as outrage worthy.

If it's true, each time he punched her will probably cost him at least $100,000.

Plus it sort of gives her license to shoot him in the 'nads.

I

Ignignokt

Apart from Avenatti being all over TV he is essentially a 'nobody'.
Why should the world get riled up over his alleged shitty behavior?
Because people were concerned that the possible highest judge in the country might not be worthy??
There is no relation....

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dow tumbles nearly 600 points and all main stock-market gauges wipe out 2018 gains as tech shares get rocked:

U.S. stocks on Tuesday sank at the open, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average DJIA, -2.21% S&P 500 index SPX, -1.82% and the Nasdaq Composite Index COMP, -1.70% all erasing their gains for 2018, underscoring a withering rout for stocks since October that has thus far been underpinned by a steady retreat in technology and internet-related stocks. The Dow was down 575 points, or 2.3%, at 24,449, the S&P 500 index SPX, -1.82% sank 2 at 2,637, and the tech-oriented Nasdaq Composite Index COMP, -1.70% retreated a sharper 2.5% at 6,850, declining the sharpest among the main U.S. equity benchmarks. For the year, the Dow was down 1.1%, the S&P 500 showed a year-to-date loss of 1.4%, while the Nasdaq was down 0.8%. Tuesday's tumble comes after disappointment over quarterly results from Target Corp. TGT, -10.52% Meanwhile, Apple Inc.'s AAPL, -4.78% stock was on track to close in bear-market territory for the first time in years, defined as a drop of at least 20% from a recent peak.

and right about now is when the little orange chooch blames it all on the Democrats.......

Brother Nature

You guys hear the one about Ivanka using her private emails for government business? It was "..like ummm.. totally not the same thing as Hillary tho"

Where's the outrage?

707OGBUSH970

You are a clown. The outrage seems to be a hallmark of the right. Always whining and complaining about unfair treatment. No good policies, total support of the destruction of social services, complacency on infrastructure. Only tax cuts for the rich. If you don't know the difference between Kavanaugh and Avenatti, god help us all. I cringe when I see marijuana people who support the side that so obviously wants to jail them for what we do. But you cant fix stupid its starting to look like.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
You are a clown. The outrage seems to be a hallmark of the right. Always whining and complaining about unfair treatment. No good policies, total support of the destruction of social services, complacency on infrastructure. Only tax cuts for the rich. If you don't know the difference between Kavanaugh and Avenatti, god help us all. I cringe when I see marijuana people who support the side that so obviously wants to jail them for what we do. But you cant fix stupid its starting to look like.

This side that wants to have us jailed is actually only slightly better than the side that will likely regulate all small time growers out of a job.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
They have all worked for governments that have supported the prohibition of, and the persecution of people for growing, using or selling a very useful PLANT.

So in my eyes - they are all as guilty as one another.

Latest posts

Latest posts