What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Your favorite high, and how to get there!

Superauto

How would you describe your favorite high?
As high as you can with your favorite strain(or mix) without getting uncomfortable.

Mine is a bit numbing, tingly, relaxed, aroused and uplifting like I'm on a cloud being creative while I listen to great music.
Completely euphoric and happy!

To get there I take buds from Northern Lights Automatic and Royal Haze Automatic and make cannabutter.
When done I take a proper dose, wait a couple of hour and lift of with the music in my headset :)

What is you favorite strain(s) to get the favorite high?

Have you made your own cross?

Everclear tincture aged and served up as a mix drink, this was how I first got blazed when I was 16, was absolutely the most high out of my mind ever, not the heavy so stoned feeling, there was more gravitational pull of course but I was so just messed up, laughing my socks off and just doing weird shit... otherwise smoking that real potent shit that gets you gone not the new weak designer strains, haven't found anything like I used to back in nor cal, alpha blue, grape ape, and this one what I think was trainwreck, the weed that used get me gonnnneeee in like 1-2 bong rips and the stuff that would make me tap out when me and my buddy smoking a blunt it was just that strong, maybe it was cause that's my first experiences with weed....

Ive been looking for a reasonably safe high all my life. Had to quit alcohol, quit tobacco. Hated cocaine.
Settled on (lots of) weed and cardio sports. I trail run and mountain bike and smoke big fat oil covered joints.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
In no particular order LSD, mescaline and dmt. Followed closely by a good sativa. I describe my favorite weed high as sunny day frisbee playing type high. Everything is visually enhanced. Can't wipe smile off my face. Feels so good kinda high.

St. Phatty

First smoke back after taking a forced break for medical reasons.

I broke the fast with Blueberry Headband x Blue Widow.

A few days later tried some Sativa dom strains. Definitely prefer the Indica dom Blue HB cross.

G

growhigh1233

my favourite high is a mostly sativa high ........ with no headaches or groggy feelings on the come down ...............with thai and haze been my favourites !!.............. pure/almost pure sativa is a gift and a curse, i get the most creative and motivated on pure sativas but they seem to give me issues with sleep

on the indica side the only indica i really enjoy is blueberry .. prob oweing to the thai and satvia in its lineage,...... you get a similar sativa like awareness, and mind expansion with a good blueberry high, with a sense of euphoria on the come up ! ..the sweeet sharpe taste to is amazing........and i dont get wired for hours on end ............... ican sleep sleep like baby

still hit heavy indica now and then .. northern lights, og cross's ect .............but they just knock me out and mong me out

f13
blueberry
nevs haze
zamdelica
dr grinspoon

jack herer

have a good few seeds in testing mano haze,malalwi,home bred blueberry,pure africans.....so the list could change :)

Last edited:

b8man

Veteran
Good thread. So many kinds of weed high!

You know when you're comfortably high listening to music and your mind starts creating epic stories/music videos and it all starts getting a bit rushy and you're sweating a bit and the whole high is lined with fluffy euphoria and it's all just so damn awesome - that one. Currently achieved with Ace's Panama x Malawi on a surprisingly regular basis.

Also a big fan of the high where you want to explore new places and just keep moving, completely unaware of how tired your legs feel. Jack Herer used to be good for this. I swear I've walked every inch of Amsterdam because of this.

Sativas are sooooo much fun.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
I love a very deep body and mind stone. Something narcotic, not at all racy or anxiety inducing. The kind of thing I can truly unwind with and get a good nights rest. Northern lights and the more Indica leaning blueberry have been personal favorites for a while.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Hell, I am high from the time I get up until I go lay down for a few hours. Tommy Chong's L A Amnesia allows me a perfect stone. I can function yet not sweat the small stuff. She doesn't yield enough for me so I have to grow many of them. Definitely righteous smoke. It's in my inventory and a perpetual grow for me. Just transplanted 3 Acapulco Gold Fems in to Jiffy wafers. Can't wait to try it! Waiting on Colombian Gold to show up! I love the weed!

jrelax

My favorite High is when i do

20% Feminezed Candida CD1 0.5 thc 10cbd strain
and 80% of high thc strain mixed

The best right now is
20% Candida + 80% Dr Underground Melon Gum.

Effect is sick
Taste is sick

Stay at home chill,
maybe barbecue in the garden summertime also

WOW

try self add little high CBD in the mix with some brutal high THC strain

TreLo

My favorite high is when I get home from work and take my shoes off. Get some Netflix going, open up a jar of whatever has been curing the longest (keylime pie as of late) and roll up a nice little joint. Smoke it slowly while eating cold pizza from the fridge. And laugh my ass off to episodes of Big Mouth I’ve alreast seen like 30 times.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
there is a difference between getting high and being high. I like getting high part a lot, so I want it to have some duration and gradation. I like when its uplifting and numbing, even till the uncomfortable point when you say its enough, but its not even close of its ending. then being high I like it also with good duration and constantly intense. I want velvety euphoria. sometimes I like just happy vibe giggly weed, mild in some aspects. sometimes I like it very intense, bit terrorizing me and owns me, the real trippy ride when I can watch my spirit doing all those funny figures you know.. multiple itself in two-way time.

X

xavier7995

I can really only get there eating it apparently. I describe it as the waves stage, just waves of warmth and euphoria that wash over you. Everything looks a bit shiny and more clearly defined than usual, like the first time you see an old movie that had been converted to 1080p, stuff just looks a bit different. Body is a bit numb but that is kind of a secondary effect, pleasant and all, but not what i am after.

'Boogieman'

Trippy, highly paranoid, hearing people call my name from the woods type of high that evens out to a happy euphoric long lasting buzz.

Burt

Veteran
A 10th of mdma, dabs and about 50 micrograms of LSD are the usual suspects used to deliver my favorite high
I play outside in nature during the comeup and end up with a jam session on the guitar or watch EDM shows on YouTube
It’s a reward and a reset after a hard weeks work
Daily maintenance is just dabs

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
A 10th of mdma, dabs and about 50 micrograms of LSD are the usual suspects used to deliver my favorite high
I play outside in nature during the comeup and end up with a jam session on the guitar or watch EDM shows on YouTube
It’s a reward and a reset after a hard weeks work
Daily maintenance is just dabs

Try leaving out the mdma and doing 1000ug LSD. Way more fun.

Malato

For some the mdma is more fun.. haha

But my favorite high is don't smoke for a month then any good dank will do. Since the only time I have not smoked for a month since I was 14 was cuz I was in jail I'd definitely say that's my favorite high.