What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Goat, Sour Diesel, Pure Love, and Tahoe OG - LEDs n' Coco

Kimura

Got in the mood to do a small grow, so I ran up to Denver and picked up a few clones:

Golden Goat, Sour Diesel, Pure Love, and Tahoe OG

I transplanted them into 2 gallon pots of Botanicare's Coco Aeration, vegged for a few days and then flipped to 12/12 on September 2.

*edit: i should mention that i flushed the coco out until the runoff didnt show up on my truncheon (ppm meter). coco always has salt on it. flush that shit out before you use it!

I graduate in December from a trade school, so I'm planning to have this dried and cured so I can roll a few blunts and celebrate with my friends from class.

picture.php

Last edited:

Kimura

Nutrients I will be using

Advanced Nutrients:

Sensi Coco Grow and Bloom
Sensi CalMag
Bud Candy
Bud Factor X
Big Bud
Overdrive
Voodoo Juice

and i just ordered some Piranha. never used it before, so i'm excited to add it to the mix.

Kimura

i've got a Mars Hydro Epistar 320

325w for grow, bloom adds another 350w, so a total of 675w for flower. i love this light. LEDs are awesome.

Kimura

my bud factor x and piranha just arrived. any of you guys (or gals) ever use piranha before? i loved the voodoo juice and saw some amazing results. i'm guessing the piranha is really going to add a boost too.

decided to plan ahead for the next cycle after this one. i picked up another cut of tahoe og and a sour joker (amnesia haze x ECSD). going to veg them out and take cuttings in a month or so.

in week 2 now, so i'll post some pics later to

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Nutrients I will be using

Advanced Nutrients:

Sensi Coco Grow and Bloom
Sensi CalMag
Bud Candy
Bud Factor X
Big Bud
Overdrive
Voodoo Juice

and i just ordered some Piranha. never used it before, so i'm excited to add it to the mix.
Trick is to eliminate bottles not addem.... careful with the bud candy just a touch to much and it is noticeable in the flavor
.... advanced works great as a simple base once u start using all the products things turn out funny to the point where an experienced guy who used it can tell it was grown with advanced....
also one of there better products is b52
Best mix I've found with AN is base, calmag, b52, big bud powder, carboload powder which I think they stopped cuz that shit was great... I like X but for the $ not worth it.... as far as the benies tarantula n piranha, etc, they don't hurt but in coco feeding the base they have really don't do anything like in soil.... but to each there own I'm more about use less get more if I don't gotta buy another bottle for couple hundred the better.... good luck should turn out nice either way what I'm saying is when ya plants look good and happy at there potential adding things may not hurt but really have no effect

Kimura

Trick is to eliminate bottles not addem.... careful with the bud candy just a touch to much and it is noticeable in the flavor
.... advanced works great as a simple base once u start using all the products things turn out funny to the point where an experienced guy who used it can tell it was grown with advanced....
also one of there better products is b52
Best mix I've found with AN is base, calmag, b52, big bud powder, carboload powder which I think they stopped cuz that shit was great... I like X but for the $ not worth it.... as far as the benies tarantula n piranha, etc, they don't hurt but in coco feeding the base they have really don't do anything like in soil.... but to each there own I'm more about use less get more if I don't gotta buy another bottle for couple hundred the better.... good luck should turn out nice either way what I'm saying is when ya plants look good and happy at there potential adding things may not hurt but really have no effect

cool opinion bro

Kimura

i'll happily pay the price for advanced nutrients, because 1, it works amazing well, much better than anything else i've tried. and 2, i have the money and i dont care about the price. my weed comes out better (and cheaper) than anything i could buy at any of the stores in my state (colorado). its so fucking easy to grow in coco with advanced. fuck soil. i highly doubt anyone can look at bud/smoke it and tell me what nutrients or light it was grown with. that's just laughable dude.

as you can see, i dont feed my plants every bottle every week...

bloom - week 1-9
calmag - week 1-9

bud candy - week 1-9
bud factor x - week 1-9
big bud - week 2-7
overdrive - week 8-9

piranha - week 1-2
voodoo - week 1-2

sensi coco a&b never gets over 5ml/gal - usually just 3-4ml/gal
calmag is always 5ml/gal
additives are 4-5ml

totals around 400-500ppm - never higher.

Kimura

nearing the end of week 3. the tahoe and sour diesel shot up WAY more than i was hoping they would. i'll have to veg for like 3 days before flipping to 12/12 next time. the structure of the sour diesel looks like she's going to be a nice yielder. tahoe looks like the regular lanky OG. but i'm sure the buds will be very nice like they usually are. i love OGs. not used to growing sativas so im excited about those :)

i dont know how to flip pictures so, it is what it is.

picture.php

golden goat :
picture.php

pure love:
picture.php

sour diesel:
picture.php

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Your plants are looking nice and healthy. Im currently doing a side by side with Canna Coco A+B and Botanicare CNS17 and they're both working out very well. Keep up the good work.

-Funk