What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

8 Plants - 100% Organic - Liberty Haze x Unknown Paraguayan

LungCooking

y0!

These are 8 Plants (Liberty Haze reversed x Paraguayan sativa) Clones

Beggining of 1st week flowering in my outdoor tent

Only Water + AACT

100% Organic soil mix, 9 week old plants

- Azomite
- EWC
- Chicken Manure
- Cotton seed meal
- Black Soil (Peat, Pine bark compost)
- Bone Meal
- Coco coir
- Perlite
- Wood ashes

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

LungCooking

Beginning of 5th week of flowering

Im starting to feel a very nice sweet smelling

we are having some cold nights

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

LungCooking

That's a frosty and very fast blooming girl you have found. What latitude are you?

:) Yea! From the phenos i got out of the liberty x paraguayan, this cut was the one who got my attention most, frosty, nice smell, nice mold resistance, fast flowering... Im in south America...

Last edited:

Streft

Nice job very pretty!!! How does she smoke compared to straight up liberty haze? Liberty is one of my absolute favorites.

LungCooking

Nice job very pretty!!! How does she smoke compared to straight up liberty haze? Liberty is one of my absolute favorites.

Hey man! Thx!

At harvest was smelling citrus+sweet Fruit+gas, after 2 weeks of hang drying, tasted like burnt rubber when smoked

Now smells more like papaya+lemon+little gas, taste and smell.. just started the curing.. i was to identify if was vomit or papaya... but my girl helped me on that one :laughing:

the high is very clear, energetic, you feel head, body and accelerates your heart, long lasting!

I Like Liberty Haze a lot too! heheh, i also have s1 seeds of her in the fridge! :D running this Hybrid pheno atm! Is Very nice!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts