What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Am I cutting too short

Buju357

Hi guys
Please see pic , this is how I'm trimming and then hanging up to dry. Am I trimming to short ? , don't want to waste any good herb now :thank you:

Attachments

• IMG_20180410_163540.jpg
    IMG_20180410_163540.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 20

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Looks like you did ok. If it is for your personal consumption then it doesn't matter how close you trim.

soil margin

Veteran
Yeah looks alright, it's a matter of personal preference to some degree. No need to let anything go to waste either, if you trim a lot off you can save the trim and smoke/eat/sell/etc. it later.

Throw fan leaves off to the side you're unlikely to get much out of them though you can always try to make bubble hash and see if you get anything. Then trim off any of the sugar leaves that don't appear to have much resin or trichs on them and try to do the same if you want to squeeze something from them. I trim off anything that doesn't look frosty myself. Like soil margin said no harm in drying and saving the trim I save mine for rainy days when I'm out of bud.

MrBungle

The branch on the right is pretty much how mine look before I hang it to dry.

after a few days when the big stems start to snap instead of fold, I collect all the branches and do a closer trim.....

I have a purpose for it all, and none goes to waste :D

Latest posts

Latest posts